Σ 2.5.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
lch1985110
Fallen
1 | 0
The necromancer is really garbage. The maze can't be cleaned. This is called balance???
死灵真jb垃圾,迷宫都刷不了,这叫平衡???
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
great job buddy
The nerf of UMOS is very reasonable
Thanks to the medianxl team for their work!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am honestly most excited about triune being moved to 130. Farming fauzt to 135 often feels like a slog if your build does not require specific shrine crafts as well
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Siosilvar wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Please, give some love to jazazon. She only have only 1 way to survive: block WHILE other builds have block+defense, block+aboid, block+avoid+defense, etc. I understand that block was nerfed to 50% for those nasty builds having multiple sources of surve, but don't punish too mcuh the humble Javazon...

Block, free phys res, the biggest source of absorb in the game, regen, leech, Paragon, slow attacker... if you're struggling to survive on java it's not the build's fault.

25% phys res, bear and pala have both more than 30% AND other bonuses (good defense, hp regen, + life)
The absorb only works after block. In spell encounters is useless cause you don't block spells.
Paragon is a good bonus, but you lose jewels and runewords.
Slow attacker is decent. Other builds have similar (druid, pala, sorc) AND better and permament bonuses.

My point is simple: even other classes have 50% block plus other anti physical damage better than java. And Java is almost designed for being played by block (static frenzy) I'm only saying that a class depending mostly on block 50% is low in comparison, for example, to
assasin: 50% block AND 50% block and 50% dam reduction
Pala: 50% block + good defense + 50% dam reduction and extra dam reduction
Druid: 10 phys reduction (minimum, bear have 30% base) + defense + avoid + reg
Necro: avoid + leech+ defense and block (if you go with dagger+shield)

Java should have a bit more of block in comparison to those other characters, 55% or 60%. But it's only my opinion. It's really interesting to me that a really imba defensive tool like avoid would be allowed to reach 66% but block (you almost don't block spells, only physical damage) is capped at 50%
PitStains
Balrog
121 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@MUS01
Javazon is already top 3 (maybe first) strongest builds. If you make it stronger everyone will just be playing Javazon, is that what you want?
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
PitStains wrote:@MUS01
Javazon is already top 3 (maybe first) strongest builds. If you make it stronger everyone will just be playing Javazon, is that what you want?

Well I'm only saying in a teorical way the list of buffs. I play her but if I compare her with assasin, storm crows is way stronger in the leveling (and in lategame would be even worse, cause avoid owns all other defensive layers). Even my werebear is safer to be played... I only think she need a small buff on block side, not too much, even 5% would be a special signature. For example if I remember in the old median barb had the greatest defense thanks to RM, assasin the biggest avoid, pouncezon fastest farmer, etc...

Anyway, I'm returning from long time and my fingers are not too quick in comparison to 10 years ago lol. What are the other top 3 builds? I wish level up in sp, (bad internet conection) so I'm looking for a good build for all quest and a cheap 1 cause farming takes soo much time :( I see in the guides too much top tier equipment that I think I would never reach the stage of Samael, for example.

Edit: thanks for the answers... Like I say, I stay too much time out of the game that I'm a bit confused about the strenght of the builds...
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
Nice update.
Thanks a lot for your effort Mendian XL team.
Psylas
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
might get back into the game after about a year! the point score system sounds to me like something that will be reserved to the top elite players with many more hours to play than others.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
797 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Psylas wrote:...the point score system sounds to me like something that will be reserved to the top elite players with many more hours to play than others.

"We also plan on implementing points that don't require competing with others, but are rather obtained by completing certain personal seasonal milestones"

It's not someone else's problem if some people have chosen life paths that restrict and or limit their time to play a video game.
astroasko
Djinn
537 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How come it's not Friday yet? Hate entropy :roll: