Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Act 5 merc gear depends on your char is main damage dealer or not. I've just give my merc
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 665
Item Level: 120
Ethereal
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
and it works pretty well. The debuff from Forceblast is basically gives you more 50% PR.

mars1 wrote:Except weapon quark's will i use all other crafted gear with quality reanimate on
Basilisk,Alpha centaur,Lacuni priestess,Void Archon

What does Lacuni Priestess do?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Pinball wrote:Act 5 merc gear depends on your char is main damage dealer or not. I've just give my merc
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 665
Item Level: 120
Ethereal
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
and it works pretty well. The debuff from Forceblast is basically gives you more 50% PR.

mars1 wrote:Except weapon quark's will i use all other crafted gear with quality reanimate on
Basilisk,Alpha centaur,Lacuni priestess,Void Archon

What does Lacuni Priestess do?

Fanaticism Aura: Attack Speed, Attack Rating and Damage
Back in old versions, I orbs his gear with Teleport after struck/damage, and he is virtually immortal :) . Blinking around killing stuffs.
Sad that it's gone now.
BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
u should try to stack 20x
Zakarum Stoning Rock
Zakarum Stoning Rock
Jewel

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
1% Chance to cast level 4 Shockwave on Kill
+6% Damage to Demons
Weapon Physical Damage +6%
:mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IlXVEss7Cc
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ducker wrote:u should try to stack 20x
Zakarum Stoning Rock
Zakarum Stoning Rock
Jewel

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
1% Chance to cast level 4 Shockwave on Kill
+6% Damage to Demons
Weapon Physical Damage +6%
:mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IlXVEss7Cc

that looks so unimpressive for any build.
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
That looked uneventful but I appreciate the reply. I would like to see more of a nice generic spell caster with actual good synergized gear
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Bump, I’m interested in seeing more setups :P
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Thing is with most builds merc is mostly used for buff and crowd control. If you kill so slow your a5 merc can actually outpace you, you should maybe reroll to a diffferent build :) In other words it is very hard to make a5 merc to make significant difference in clear speed if you have good clearing build, he will have hard time landing kills no matter how well you gear him.
That's why I'd suggest stacking slows target and buffs such as bloodlust, dark power (auhe auhe helm), boosts to motw, good reanimates potentially. But again, any of those "on kill" effects if % is low, it will be unreliable to proc, because your character will "steal" all the kills from merc, you'd need to deliberately stop and let merc kill bunch of stuff in order to proc/spawn reanimates. And then whole operation becomes counterproductive because you lose more clear time doing that vs if you ignored merc altogether.
youtube.com/ae1337
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
aerial wrote:Thing is with most builds merc is mostly used for buff and crowd control. If you kill so slow your a5 merc can actually outpace you, you should maybe reroll to a diffferent build :) In other words it is very hard to make a5 merc to make significant difference in clear speed if you have good clearing build, he will have hard time landing kills no matter how well you gear him.
That's why I'd suggest stacking slows target and buffs such as bloodlust, dark power (auhe auhe helm), boosts to motw, good reanimates potentially. But again, any of those "on kill" effects if % is low, it will be unreliable to proc, because your character will "steal" all the kills from merc, you'd need to deliberately stop and let merc kill bunch of stuff in order to proc/spawn reanimates. And then whole operation becomes counterproductive because you lose more clear time doing that vs if you ignored merc altogether.

What would you suggest for a magic missiles build. I already have qaraks. I’d rather buff it but I wanna know what to put in every slot lol can you hook me up :D<3
malderun
Prowler
17 | 3
Don't have any pictures, I use my Merc for clean up and his aoe stun he's basically imortal with the hp Regen per str execpt in tengaze he used to be fine till this patch now he's worthless there. He's wearing crafted gear/sac uni focus on str, str dmg factor and + dmg. Has a crafted 685 Max dmg sword 6500+ str and Max damage on abilities over 23k. I prob should look into more buffs/crafts. But he just runs arround with 100% ias and speed from my pally buff and rolls shit.

Prob should look into that Mark of the wild helm, don't need bloodlust since I got a 16 sham.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, after extensive testing, I've discovered that, when you equip your merc with fully-Xis-socketed t4 honorifics, they gain a Mephesto morph.