Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:
L H wrote:
Wulf wrote:1- Is ethereal higher or equal damage compared to 50% ed on a weapon? Just got an eth scythe and I'm kind of wondering if I,m just better off with a non-eth version with ed on it.

2- "Enhanced Damage stat now caps at 200%" Does that mean that new ed% cap for trial'd weapons is 375%? (60 superior, 40% lucky, 5x15% MO, 200% RW affix).

Ethereal items gain 50% base weapon damage (meaning %ED bonuses will have a greater effect) but you can't MO them, which often makes them useful for Xis RW's, as opposed to a regular non-eth which you can MO and roll a more customized item.

Base items cap at 35% ED, and Oil of Luck can add 20% ED. You'll get 55% ED from a perfect roll + 75% ED from MO's = 130% ED excluding the RW, which would mean the highest roll, apart from Xis RW's, would seem to be 330%.

Thanks for your answer, and jesus christ at that half dmg nerf! I guess I understand now why he doubled the life leech % effectiveness.

edit: whoops, we forgot to double the value of MO (trial'd), so thats 55% luck+superior, 150% ed for MO and 200 from RW, doing a total of 405 ed.

There is no Luck Trial MO anymore.
Rainb0w
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey guys, i started my adventure with Median today. I was looking at some guide and i came across Honorific gear. How can i make Honorific gear? I believe they removed Meditation Candles and Sacrifical Hearts so that means there is no Honorific gear anymore?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Rainb0w wrote:Hey guys, i started my adventure with Median today. I was looking at some guide and i came across Honorific gear. How can i make Honorific gear? I believe they removed Meditation Candles and Sacrifical Hearts so that means there is no Honorific gear anymore?

http://docs.median-xl.com/

> MARK OF INFUSION: new item used to create honorifics, dropped by Shenk on all difficulties

Mystic orbs have been updated - most honorifics are probably worse now especially if they needed -enemy resistances.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
Has socketing a throwing weapon with a jewel always give a lot of money?
Vaalgard
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
With the removal of Wyrd MO, does anyone know on what items does the oskill spawn? I really wanna respec my throwbarb into a wyrdbarb at some point just for the luls.
Madvalon
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I'm confused with the new black road challenge.

So I'm just following the steps told by the scrolls. Now trial of knowledge is cube with two arcane crystals, I did but i did not get update? is that normal?

I mean, there was no scrolls for the brains, or for Trial of blood.. so i'm confused
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
you cube the cc with 2 arcane crystals when you've completed all 5 challenges.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
kehllendros wrote:Just installed D2 and LOD, DL'd the mod file and pasted all of the files into the D2 folder as instructed by the the read me, but when I create a new character and try to load in the game I get an error. The game hangs on a loading screen w/ the music still playing. The error message pop up says:

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 0066a65d

I have no other mods installed or any modifications made.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi, if you downloaded your D2 from blizzard (base version 1.14b or higher) then the only way to install & run Median is to use our launcher.
ToolBox
Destroyer
7 | 0
I read on past forums that there was an elixir that you could make to reset your skills and attributes with the oil of absolution and a rune. I checked the vendor's but don't see this oil of absolution and I don't know what particular rune I'm supposed to use. I'm currently in a bit of a predicament. I was getting to the end of act III and decided that I was going to use akara's skill reset then accidentally shift clicked strength. Now all of my points are in strength as a lvl 43 assassin. I would LOVE to be able to undo that any way possible.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
BELLADONNA EXTRACT: can no longer be crafted, can randomly drop from any level 85+ monster

I think aahz may help you somehow. At least your situation have a reason unlike those who ask for item retrieval after losing them to strength bug/being inattentive.