Discuss Median XL!
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Teganze amulet, void rw and wyand's fervor armor are the only choices for harbringer wolf...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not really. There's plenty of options and crafted mana on kill jewels, etc. saying those are the "only options" is pretty closed minded and the reason why people never explore alternate builds and items. You can get like 8? Life and mana after kill on crafted jewels times 3-5 per runeword piece of gear. That's a teganze. Bad example but makes the point.
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Whats the "1ilvl recipe" good for? Can i have a couple of examples?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Vagabondage wrote:Whats the "1ilvl recipe" good for? Can i have a couple of examples?

If u craft item adter making it ilvl1 then the req lvl of the gear would be low which will allow u to cube more mo in the item
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:Not really. There's plenty of options and crafted mana on kill jewels, etc. saying those are the "only options" is pretty closed minded and the reason why people never explore alternate builds and items. You can get like 8? Life and mana after kill on crafted jewels times 3-5 per runeword piece of gear. That's a teganze. Bad example but makes the point.

Yes, you are right and I don't contest it, but if you compare...the struggle with jewels is pretty big until you successfully crafted required and desired number of jewels...other than that, with this new patch the mana requirement for most skills is highly increased resulting in a more mana leech demanding approach. I will personally test the first considered top notch wolf build with reapers, xis armor, dtouch, dementia, knights grace and carsomyr, sockets filled with laek, maek jewels to see how it turns out and will come back with feedback if it's worth the struggle or not.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
so can someone explain shrine craft and blessing to me? i read the document cube recipe section so what is a crafted item ? " since it list crafted/rare..sacred..... " as type of item to use...that can then be shrine crafted?? does the sacred item have to be rare aswell?? or will a normal or magic sacred work as well

for shrine blessing does it have to be rare? as well as sacred? it looks like any sacred will work .. magic sacred??? non magic ???sacred honourific sacred??? can i shrine bless an item that is already shrine crafted??? for a dble effect or for some addional shrine specific bonuses?? from the blessing shrine type ...??
Templar
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
To craft an item it has to be (sacred) and rare
To bless, it has to be (sacred) and rare/crafted/honorofic
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Templar wrote:To craft an item it has to be (sacred) and rare
To bless, it has to be (sacred) and rare/crafted/honorofic

that makes perfect sense thank you
Muilpeer