Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
L H
Lachdanan
5551 | 195
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Rishab wrote:
lordpicolo wrote:Hello all,

I have just started a new game with a druid and with the Median XL mod, but i'm blocked at the 1st act because of monsters (necromorb in a cave in the cold plaines) that one-shot me and i have time to do nothing...
Have you any tips? Is it normal that monsters can remove me more than 450 hp in one hit at the begining of the game??

Best regards

u can just kill other monsters and gain a few lvls first, he is quite weak and its just that u r too low lvl and ofc not have any gears at this point of game.


Necromorbs are part of Duncraig. That's an end game uberlevel. You should check the Documentation and avoid areas with Red names for now.
viperosa
Pit Knight
119 | 0
thorn strike on druid tree says it's projectile, if i use a throwing axe which damage is applied the one hand or the throw?
chickenfeeder
Monkey King
253 | -6
viperosa wrote:thorn strike on druid tree says it's projectile, if i use a throwing axe which damage is applied the one hand or the throw?

since it can be used with both melee axe and throwing axe, the melee dmg should be the main dmg here.
U shouldnt pay attention to this tbh, eventually u would replace ur rockshatter TU with another melee axe for more phys dmg.
viperosa
Pit Knight
119 | 0
yea i guess i should probably switch to a shattered stone axe probably best weapon choice for pure damage
viperosa
Pit Knight
119 | 0
can emblems drop for other classes? i still only got terror so should i play only amazon on destruction
i did quite a few cows to find some socketables for runewords but no emblems there
User avatar
L H
Lachdanan
5551 | 195
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
viperosa wrote:can emblems drop for other classes? i still only got terror so should i play only amazon on destruction
i did quite a few cows to find some socketables for runewords but no emblems there


There are no more "class emblems". They are random drops now.
User avatar
AzureGladiator
Gravedigger
193 | 10
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just found a Conquest CotW... Is this skill any good? From what I read, it seems to have too high a spell timer, and too low a duration to be useful for anything.
User avatar
L H
Lachdanan
5551 | 195
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
AzureGladiator wrote:I just found a Conquest CotW... Is this skill any good? From what I read, it seems to have too high a spell timer, and too low a duration to be useful for anything.


It used to be 100% avoid for 6 seconds with 10 second cooldown. I think the cooldown was lengthened and its not 50% avoid due to exploit last season
Dakota
Vampiress
39 | 0
I have a feeling that I messed up somehow with the patch download... I've downloaded from the top right of this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/
But I still have the "minigames" present even though I do not think they gave me the bonuses they gave before (I still have witches before the Countess and get the swirly effect after I kill her and have a chance to get that swirly thing after killing some of Baals minions...)
Help?
Dakota
Vampiress
39 | 0
Dakota wrote:I have a feeling that I messed up somehow with the patch download... I've downloaded from the top right of this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/
But I still have the "minigames" present even though I do not think they gave me the bonuses they gave before (I still have witches before the Countess and get the swirly effect after I kill her and have a chance to get that swirly thing after killing some of Baals minions...)
Help?


Oh, and dogmas still drop from the Act Bosses...