Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mosamo wrote:Where do you guys find is the best place for shrine farming?

Lately, k3k and fauzt in terror. less items in the drop pool, so better chance of drop being a shrine, but also dest because higher density = more shrine chance. Whatever you prefer more
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
A few questions about Nagisin:

1. Does the bonus Magic damage from Barrier Strike apply to both the initial swing and the barrier blades?
2. Does the %Chance of Magic Critical Hit only apply to the bonus Magic damage?
3. If Laserblade's %Magic Damage depends on either DEX or NRG, is there an NRG-based nagi build?
4. How well does Hades Gate perform end-game? Right now, I don't see a scenario in which Barrier Strike and 2s Blink isn't superior.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. yes
2. yes
3. twin fang strike
4. dunno
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote:4. How well does Hades Gate perform end-game? Right now, I don't see a scenario in which Barrier Strike and 2s Blink isn't superior.

Hades Gate once was incredible, now it's just good as a proc and to whine about how bad it is. Without the 8 screen range (it has 1 screen now) and cooldown it's pretty useless and you need to pump way to many skill points into it to get the timer to a still way too high level. Without a CD it would be a new viable way and potentially incredibly funny way to play sin. So just whine about it till they remove the CD.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Gekko64 wrote:1. yes
2. yes
3. twin fang strike
4. dunno

Isn‘t twin fang strike only for claws?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:Isn‘t twin fang strike only for claws?

you're right, I haven't played sin in a while :D
luboremo
Skeleton
2 | 0
hi, I just want to ask two things if its normal or some bug in my game.

playing for Paladin, my resistances float from -40 to 75 every few seconds randomly, cannot find the reason why, does anyone know why please?

And also what happes from time to time a large mob of various elite monsters spawn right around me and block me and instakill me since I cannot run away from that mob as it always comes totally unexpectedly.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
luboremo wrote:hi, I just want to ask two things if its normal or some bug in my game.
playing for Paladin, my resistances float from -40 to 75 every few seconds randomly, cannot find the reason why, does anyone know why please?
And also what happes from time to time a large mob of various elite monsters spawn right around me and block me and instakill me since I cannot run away from that mob as it always comes totally unexpectedly.

There might be the possibility that you're using a piece of equipment that change in a random pattern your resistences (probably a headpiece). For the mob spawning, if it's happening regardless of the place you're in, there is a possibility you've equipped an item that spawn that mobs after levelling up or killing an enemy (probably a weapon), check you're equip for both
luboremo
Skeleton
2 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
luboremo wrote:hi, I just want to ask two things if its normal or some bug in my game.

There might be the possibility that you're using a piece of equipment that change in a random pattern your resistences (probably a headpiece). For the mob spawning, if it's happening regardless of the place you're in, there is a possibility you've equipped an item that spawn that mobs after levelling up or killing an enemy (probably a weapon), check you're equip for both

gosh I´m stupid, you are right, I just double checked my equipment and before I missed the amulet - it´s the Pandemonium amulet that is causing it :) thank you for your help