Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
foufoumoro wrote:ANother question:

Where to find some up to date data on uberquests in destruction difficulty ?
Everything on the net is outdated, they say the butcher is in the hole lvl 2 where it is actually in tristram, they say creature of flames is in ancient tunnels below lost city where it isnt ...
I can't find creature of flames anywhere, anyone has info on it, and all other uberquests ?
All these links are outdated:

https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Uberquests_(Median_XL)
http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/dungeonubers.html

thanks for help !

At the top of the forum click GAME >> DOCUMENTATION
That page contains an additional set of tabs and the info you are looking for is in QUESTS.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Thanks a lot !
Shinobi
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Hi All,
returning after a while, so started another Barb char, and noticed in Median latest 1.2 Lion Stance no longer displays by how much damage received is increased and if it decreases with more base skill points.
anyone throw any light on that? Thank you.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Lion stance increases 1% for every hard/soft point, capping at 30%.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Cant find the info I'm looking for in crafting guides:

If I apply MO to a crafted (shrines) item, will it reset the MOs if I then cube it again with shrines to get a better roll ? In other words, does shrine crafting 100 percent resets the MO applied to the item or does it just reroll shrine craft stuff but keeps the MOs ?
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
MO are gone after reroll
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
foufoumoro wrote:Cant find the info I'm looking for in crafting guides:

If I apply MO to a crafted (shrines) item, will it reset the MOs if I then cube it again with shrines to get a better roll ? In other words, does shrine crafting 100 percent resets the MO applied to the item or does it just reroll shrine craft stuff but keeps the MOs ?

It re-creates the item, so yes, MO's would be removed
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
coennek wrote:what happens to ladder character once the season ends?

can they be kept to be played in multiplayer? i am wondering if its worth starting online playing with a ladder character as reset might come soon? are there even people playing not-ladder multiplayer?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
coennek wrote:
coennek wrote:what happens to ladder character once the season ends?

can they be kept to be played in multiplayer? i am wondering if its worth starting online playing with a ladder character as reset might come soon? are there even people playing not-ladder multiplayer?

This season will end soon (a few weeks) so I wouldn‘t play online if you don‘t have much time to play. Nonladder... tbh I‘ve never seen someone play there. But I only rarely ever check that out. So don‘t take my word for granted.

Yes, nonladder characters can be played, but you‘re probably better off playing ladder only for fun/ to try out new chars or to get some connections to other people, or you start SP, where you can always keep playing the same character regardless of the patch. (Again. Don’t take my word for granted as some patches might disable you to play characters of older versions. That shouldn‘t happen for the next ~ year though)
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Hey it's me again with another question ^^

When I first logged in to median Bnet, I remember there was a list of allowed third party programs in multiplayer.
Wasnt there a maphack tool ? I'm wondering this because checking the npc to reveal map can be boring at times, plus I sometimes play on a micro pc and loading act 3 map can take up to 1 minute lol.
Is there an authorized median xl maphack tool that'd display maps the way they are in the game using the npc ?

Another question on that topic:
I see in videos of character showcases a program that displays the sacred / unique loots on the top left corner of the screen : what tools makes this possible ? is it possible and legit on bnet median ?

Thanks in advance for help !