Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Do Oils of Conjuration(?) drop in all difficulties, or just Destruction?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Destruction only.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Cool, ty. Forgot these things existed til recently.
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
so, im trying to follow a guide, but i have no idea what the abbreviations mean... is there a translation anywhere? There is a link in the guide but it is not working ( https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/abbreviations )
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
sorocco
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is there any possible way to transfer items between different characters I have in multiplayer?
I've looked at the skill trees for all the classes, and most of them look somewhat memorable but mostly unrecognizable.

In terms of noob to expert, how are each class these days?
AndreasKieling
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Daiug2 wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
Daiug2 wrote:Btw, best spot to farm Sacred Items? K3K/TA?

dunc has the highest 'sacred' items drop rate, k3k and TA are good for sets/ uniques farming. Some places in destruction act 5 are also good for finding sacred base items for runewords iirc.

Ok, Dunc is beating my ass :p

Honestly, now that i got my first few Charms, where should i farm for upgrades? (Atm i'm using a Brimstone/Apo Unholy Paladin).

K3K is a cancer with all the immunities, TA is easy enough but my clear speed doesn't seem good enough for it.

Should i just farm like dunc/K3K/TA on terror?

Can't find a guide that tells me more or less the order to do the stuff except "Here are all the uberquests, some are harder. Bye. Oh and that's the endgame gear"

i would suggest to farm nihlathak on destruction. first you get 2sigs per run and every second/third run a sacred unique. if you get it fast, clear the whole cellar where he is in, this brings you one sacred unique per run. be aware of these poison dudes and lightning apes. when you got your 500sigs other farming methods should be easier and your gear will be better.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Daiug2 wrote:Ok, Dunc is beating my ass :p

Honestly, now that i got my first few Charms, where should i farm for upgrades? (Atm i'm using a Brimstone/Apo Unholy Paladin).

K3K is a cancer with all the immunities, TA is easy enough but my clear speed doesn't seem good enough for it.

Should i just farm like dunc/K3K/TA on terror?

Can't find a guide that tells me more or less the order to do the stuff except "Here are all the uberquests, some are harder. Bye. Oh and that's the endgame gear"

TA has been the most popular farming hall lately, on destruction ofc, there is no point farming in terror, most valuable stuffs only drop in desc. U may farm shrine in terror, I have never done that, so no ideas. TA has no immune mobs so skills like apocalypse should be godly there.
Dunc isnt that hard I think, actually I found it just as hard as TA at some point. And Dunc has become easier than b4 since 1.2 when the level was devided and there are more space to dodge barrels hasnt it? U r using a caster which use only fire dmg so the prob should be clear speed not survivality, esp when it was a pala (free %dr + divine appartition).
I have no ideas how is ur char, u can pm me with it so I can have a better look, actually not yet take a look at unholy pal since his form was nerfed.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
WallaceTheSane wrote:I've looked at the skill trees for all the classes, and most of them look somewhat memorable but mostly unrecognizable.

In terms of noob to expert, how are each class these days?

home page > game > documentation > choose char u want to read.