Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
madgod wrote:
neocrescent wrote:No cotw was removed? So this is a compilation of all cotw's from omega to patch 2017?

That im not sure, but im sure there are difference. there have been skill reworks and additions/removals. But thats probably a fairly accurate list. Someone else might know though.

Ok. Thank you.
cheesegreater
Fallen
1 | 0
can you combine sacred uniques u don't need to get one that u do ? , cant figure out or find the recipe
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
3 sacred uniques (eth dont work+amu/rings dosent count either) + arcane crystal (you keep this but you need it for the recipe to work) = 1 random sacred unique
JFORTE77
Skeleton
3 | 0
How does "Blood Hatred" work? The description seems pretty imprecise to me regarding the number of things it does when it is used.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
JFORTE77 wrote:How does "Blood Hatred" work? The description seems pretty imprecise to me regarding the number of things it does when it is used.

At the end of the day, you kill yourself when you use Blood Hatred.
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Can someone explain the logic behind level requirement changes for items when sockets are filled? It seems like if I try to add runes or jewels to items which I have applied MO's to, the lvl req jumps up, but if I apply them to non modded items that lvl req stays the same. If I fill sockets, and then apply MO's will I have the same problem? What exactly is going on here? I have a bunch of lvl 119 gear with empty sockets that I cant fill and its very frustrating. please explain! I love you thank you!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gfresh wrote:Can someone explain the logic behind level requirement changes for items when sockets are filled? It seems like if I try to add runes or jewels to items which I have applied MO's to, the lvl req jumps up, but if I apply them to non modded items that lvl req stays the same. If I fill sockets, and then apply MO's will I have the same problem? What exactly is going on here? I have a bunch of lvl 119 gear with empty sockets that I cant fill and its very frustrating. please explain! I love you thank you!

If you have an item with level requirement 60, of which 20 are from mystic orbs and you add a rune with the level requirement 100, the total will be 120.

Basically the requirement of the rune becomes the requirement of the item as soon as you put the rune into the socket. The additional level requirement from mystic orbs gets added on top of that level requirement from the rune.
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
aaaaah... that makes sense!! thank you very much!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've been playing a Bow Druid (in MXL 2012), using spore shot and acid fiends.
I made a sick bow for TA level challenge, but I need suggestions on a good single target skill for bosses.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Are the tools up to date?

I downloaded D2stat and speed calculator since I can't find a table for IAS, FHR and FBR any where.

I'm playing a trap rat, with -30 weapon speed dagger, I reach max attack speed with 50IAS. No table for fcr. The guide post is made 3 years ago, the last post in there is unanswered one year old question.

Are those information up to date? If not, where can I find break point values?