I'm playing the game single-player, using the launcher. Am not using any third-party tools.
As I outlined in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21795), I've been experiencing a few quest-related gitches. I also have had another couple of issues.
1. Upon entering act 2, "The Summoner" quest starts by itself. NPCs will talk about the quest as if you've already met the summoner.
2. Upon entering act 2, Kaelan, the guard at the palace, rightly doesn't allow you entry to the palace, but his text box says "You MAY enter the palace."
3. In the Den of Evil in act 1, the map is named "underground passageway" if you hit Tab to show the full map and map info. The later underground passageway is also named this, as it should be. EDIT: I created a new character and entered the Den of Evil and it's labeled correctly. But on my other character, currently in act 2, when she travels back to act 1 and enters the Den of Evil, it's labeled Underground Passageway. Not sure why this is.
4. Some mercenaries seem to be incredibly ineffective at killing monsters, even less effective than they were in the base game.
5. It would be nice if the high-level bonus areas could have an additional warning to them besides the red text. Would have saved me a few early-game deaths. =P