Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
notforkeeps
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
brassmuffler wrote:Will Sigma get a single-player open beta this month? :D


A SP beta makes no sense since part of the PTR would be testing how much traffic the realm can handle.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
63 | 1
notforkeeps wrote:
brassmuffler wrote:Will Sigma get a single-player open beta this month? :D


A SP beta makes no sense since part of the PTR would be testing how much traffic the realm can handle.


So there's a ptr?
vebririon
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does the book of sumoning still drop on sumoner from act 2 terror ?
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
63 | 1
vebririon wrote:Does the book of sumoning still drop on sumoner from act 2 terror ?

Moved to Dest iirc
User avatar
Unda
Edyrem
823 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vebririon wrote:Does the book of sumoning still drop on sumoner from act 2 terror ?


Book of Summoning was removed from game.

Now Summoner on Destruction difficulty can drop Dark Tome, which will add Dark Portal oskill to your Class Charm when you will cube both together.
User avatar
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
How much is 500 Signet of Learning if sold on TG? Just curious. Anyone? Thanks in advance
vindog
Stone Warrior
34 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.
tyranius
Cultist
20 | 0
So, what's the mid game, as in, TU or the common runes gear I should outfit my Poison Sorc with?

There seem to be some options but I can't decide what to go with
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
544 | 1
vinciboyarcana wrote:How much is 500 Signet of Learning if sold on TG? Just curious. Anyone? Thanks in advance

Depends on how old the season is.
vindog wrote:I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.

Unfortunately it's gone.
User avatar
Unda
Edyrem
823 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vindog wrote:I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.


Jesus and aahz saves, so should you.