Any advice for a Neutraldin for Sigma?

Discuss Median XL!
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
You misunderstood me, my point is you can be offended by Aero way of saying it, but you cannot say that he gave you no answer just because you consider his way of answering you not ''nice''.
The funny thing (which is not), is my comment wasn't taking any side but simply trying to state that you could had misunderstood him and you just did the same thing with my own comment.

Once again assume that people are trying to help you and we might not have that kind of situation...
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:the guide comment was directed at ninja spandex anyways because he told you to follow a guide, so please don't take my words out of context. im not being aggressive, just saying what everyone else is saying but apparently in a more blunt manner. you can't take what mxl17 and previous have been and immediately translate into mxl sigma because they're different games. we only know what we've been given so far.

the point remains though that we can't suggest anything without know what items are even available. if you want your skillplan, I would assume you're investing in both vessels and passives with demiurge for stats like chuck has done for a long time on his build. for gear, you could probably guess some uniques from mxl 17 but that doesn't mean they're going to be the same or even exist in sigma

You keep saying "We can't suggest anything"...We have patch notes and brains, we can figure things out. I've been reading and consuming what I can, the people posting in here have also helped me figure some things out as well. You just seem unwilling and negative to the point of rudeness, and decided to take your poor mood out on a stranger. And no, you're the only person that decided to tell me to stop begging for a hand-holding, most everyone else felt like sharing their experience I.E their suggestions.
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SirJean wrote:You misunderstood me, my point is you can be offended by Aero way of saying it, but you cannot say that he gave you no answer just because you consider his way of answering you not ''nice''.
The funny thing (which is not), is my comment wasn't taking any side but simply trying to state that you could had misunderstood him and you just did the same thing with my own comment.

Once again assume that people are trying to help you and we might not have that kind of situation...

You can assume all you want, but I can determine things for myself without a mantra. He came off as unnecessarily rude and I decided to call him out on it. Period.

Whether or not he *also* gave a suggestion doesn't matter at that point. It's like telling someone "Hey, you should get a haircut", but then following it up with "Because you're ugly."
It kind of defeats the purpose of the advice when you follow it up with an insult...So yes, his "advice" of "wait for sigma to launch and figure it out yourself" is definitely something, he then said something stupid and rude right after defeating the purpose of trying to be helpful.

Sorry am I not explaining myself clearly?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Kraer wrote:
Aero wrote:the guide comment was directed at ninja spandex anyways because he told you to follow a guide, so please don't take my words out of context. im not being aggressive, just saying what everyone else is saying but apparently in a more blunt manner. you can't take what mxl17 and previous have been and immediately translate into mxl sigma because they're different games. we only know what we've been given so far.

the point remains though that we can't suggest anything without know what items are even available. if you want your skillplan, I would assume you're investing in both vessels and passives with demiurge for stats like chuck has done for a long time on his build. for gear, you could probably guess some uniques from mxl 17 but that doesn't mean they're going to be the same or even exist in sigma

You keep saying "We can't suggest anything"...We have patch notes and brains, we can figure things out. I've been reading and consuming what I can, the people posting in here have also helped me figure some things out as well. You just seem unwilling and negative to the point of rudeness, and decided to take your poor mood out on a stranger. And no, you're the only person that decided to tell me to stop begging for a hand-holding, most everyone else felt like sharing their experience I.E their suggestions.

Mind linking item changes patchnotes? Might be easier to suggest items after we know the changes.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kraer wrote:
Aero wrote:there won't be any guides. just play one. neutral uses both vessels, so use your vessels and walk around. if you spec into holy/unholy, then you ren't neutral anymore.

its the first giant patch in median for a long time. explore instead of begging someone to hold your hand

Hey cool man, thanks for being a huge douche for no reason. I really appreciate that. You're the shining example of the community.
You're totally right, asking for advice on something you've never played SHOULD be punishable by death, I'll be consulting my congressman.

Ignore him, he's always a douche.
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Kraer wrote:
Aero wrote:there won't be any guides. just play one. neutral uses both vessels, so use your vessels and walk around. if you spec into holy/unholy, then you ren't neutral anymore.

its the first giant patch in median for a long time. explore instead of begging someone to hold your hand

Hey cool man, thanks for being a huge douche for no reason. I really appreciate that. You're the shining example of the community.
You're totally right, asking for advice on something you've never played SHOULD be punishable by death, I'll be consulting my congressman.

Ignore him, he's always a douche.

Thanks lol...I guess this thread has gotten WAY off topic and it's partially my fault for not just ignoring him. It's pretty easy to tell whose in the "clique" on these forums and defend each other to the death lmao. Bah, well thanks for all the advice to those who've shared their knowledge, if anybody else has anything that add I'd really appreciate it.
Hans2
Invader
8 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
no advice, go play it yourself Friday and figure it out like everyone else....
Valkoz
Fallen
1 | 0
This guy offended on an online forum... needs to get over himself
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kraer wrote:I've always wanted to play Paladin, but never got around to it. The hype around Neutraldin has gotten me really excited to try it out.

After reading the patch notes, do you guys have any suggestions on leveling one, and a mid/end-game build/items to look for etc?

Thanks very much for reading, this is going to be a blast!

Dont listen to the trolls.

I am not sure what TUs will be available yet so can´t help you with anything early game related. However, mid game wise, you should craft a few items using enchanted shrines. The safest bet you have is to go for a crafted scepter that spawns with 5 paly skills + ton of phys/magic spell dmg which IIRC works for vessels. Same thing with a paly helm and shield. Go for massive amount of +sk when in doubt. it´s also cheap to try out a setup like this one, you just need the bases and some shrines

neutraldin will however suffer in multiple areas. Sacred armor will be crucial for neutraldin if I am correct and you should try to beef up / dr / def / hp from any gear you can get your hands on. Once we´re a few days in and things are a bit more clear, you can revisit your item setup as more info will be available for you to parse through
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hans2 wrote:no advice, go play it yourself Friday and figure it out like everyone else....

just a quick fyi, "everyone" else isn´t figuring it out. Some have had beta access and know a thing or two. So asking a question like this is not unreasonable. Don´t mean to be an ass but I don´t understand why people are dismissive of his question? :/