Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Write your Number^^

i Assume 4.000
WatchMeRage
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think it is going to be a good amount around the same you're thinking possibly even more, just based off of the POE streamers that are planning on playing tomorrow...definitely could boost the amount of people who will try it out day 1. hopefully everything server side holds up
rustycz
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Should be a lot higher than the previous online player peaks. The loss of PlugY will motivate a decent amount of players to try multiplayer. Plus the advertisement through PoE twitch players and others.
Quirion
Skeleton
2 | 0
The discord channel has almost 8000 people logged on.
And the sigma trailer on Youtube has half million views.

I think there will be more than 4000 players on the first weekend, if the servers allow it :)
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Quirion wrote:The discord channel has almost 8000 people logged on.
And the sigma trailer on Youtube has half million views.

I think there will be more than 4000 players on the first weekend, if the servers allow it :)

well the views on the video dont mean anything i watched it for example 3x

im sure there are people who watched it maybe 5 or even 20x^^

so these 500.000 could be like 50.000 unique people or less.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lots of PoE streamers that I´ve talked to will be playing sigma and they will bring some audience with them. Game will probably not peak on Day 1. If some serious marketing effort would have been made, I am pretty sure the game could have hit 5-10k on day1 but that probably wont happen now. Around 4-5k atm sounds about right for D1

If the game is well received and words spreads, we could see the numbers steadily rise over the course of the season which is much much better than having burst number of players that then drop the game and never come back
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quirion wrote:The discord channel has almost 8000 people logged on.

for all we know those are 8000 Somnus accts :D
Defqon101
Imp
4 | 0
I think 5,000-10,000. POE and D3 streamers are going to be playing it. I'm sure after S16 dies down more people will test out median. I'm just hoping the game runs smooth and can handle everything. Still yet to feel the rush from my childhood back when d2 came out. hopefully this will do the trick.