Shark
Weapons

'TaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 31 Bloodlust on Kill
+(60 to 100)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
40% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+5 to all Attributes
-500 to Mana
Cannot be Unsocketed
in a Crystal Sword? Is the +max damage here phy or ele?
Is an elemental weapon be able for a wdm skill? If so, then the skill deals no phy damage but only ele damage?

yes but its pointless cuz the weapon is literally 1-2 damage enhanced by 200% = no real physical damage upgrade. +maximum damage is more feasible if ur looking for some next level build. still not exactly getting full worth if you want both though
cnlnjzfjb
Lava Lord
94 | -2
Elendilli wrote:yes but its pointless cuz the weapon is literally 1-2 damage enhanced by 200% = no real physical damage upgrade. +maximum damage is more feasible if ur looking for some next level build. still not exactly getting full worth if you want both though

Ty :)
Semigloss
Abomination
144 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Would be nice if instead of "based on character level" it read "per character level" lol. Life would be easier.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
how do I open more than 1 character for muling?
fuppy
Invader
9 | 0
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
anhlong1122 wrote:how do I open more than 1 character for muling?

2 clients (press launch twice on launcher, will need to restart launcher after closing the either one if you want to do this again). Stay in town (don't kill monsters), don't eat signets and you should be good.
Ericksonius
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Question about the update to Countess. Does the chance for high runes only apply to the first kill or is she farmable?
Yeahsper
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ericksonius wrote:Question about the update to Countess. Does the chance for high runes only apply to the first kill or is she farmable?

First time each difficulty.
Johnny Impak
Core Lord
385 | 11
Anyone ever got a Xis enhanced rune from countess ? Did 5 chars up to hell, no drop whatsoever.
InvokeList
Rust Claw
82 | 12
Common Guide Badge
May I ask what is the most important element resist to max on for most of the content? Thanks.
Istaryu
Onyx Knight
604 | -3
Common Guide Badge
InvokeList wrote:May I ask what is the most important element resist to max on for most of the content? Thanks.

All of them.