Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maphyr wrote:Image

If I put Shark Xis in this, what will the required level become?

120 + 40 = 160
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Is it worth to get highmax block speed and hit recovery even the value of it sky rocket 174 - 4 FHS ,FBS /600 - 3 FHS ,FBS . I have 75% block rate I just want to maximize it.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cletyan wrote:Is it worth to get highmax block speed and hit recovery even the value of it sky rocket 174 - 4 FHS ,FBS /600 - 3 FHS ,FBS . I have 75% block rate I just want to maximize it.

174 FHR is worth it. Getting 600 of anything is almost impossible so its never worth it.
You might get 600 with full honorific items, but even then Im not sure you can reach it.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
Diaco wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:I heard that the previous barb can kill Samael in 15 seconds. I can't find this video link. Who can tell me?

That was back when the orange text on
Thunder King of Sescheron
Thunder King of Sescheron
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Stormblast: +1 Projectile
Thundergod Nova Deals 5000 Lightning Damage
Lightning Shield: +(18 to 30) Lightning Damage to Weapon per Skill Level
20% Chance to cast level 10 Life Spark on Melee Attack
Adds (200 to 300)-(450 to 600) Lightning Damage
-(30 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+10 to Stormblast
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
100% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
stacked while dual wielding. It doesn't anymore

Also it were cheese of old
Visegrip
Visegrip
Light Gauntlets (4)

Defense: 29 to 56
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 30
Item Level: 10
5% Chance to cast level 5 Crucify on Melee Attack
+(3 to 4) to Maximum Damage
(21 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
(4 to 5)% to Strength
2% to Dexterity
Socketed (1)
Defense: 120 to 176
Required Level: 24
Required Strength: 60
Item Level: 31
6% Chance to cast level 10 Crucify on Melee Attack
+(6 to 7) to Maximum Damage
(75 to 100)% Bonus to Attack Rating
(8 to 9)% to Strength
(3 to 4)% to Dexterity
Socketed (2)
Defense: 273 to 381
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 210
Item Level: 51
7% Chance to cast level 19 Crucify on Melee Attack
+(8 to 9) to Maximum Damage
(105 to 125)% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 13)% to Strength
(5 to 7)% to Dexterity
Socketed (3)
Defense: 375 to 522
Required Level: 50
Required Strength: 420
Item Level: 77
8% Chance to cast level 30 Crucify on Melee Attack
+(9 to 10) to Maximum Damage
(130 to 150)% Bonus to Attack Rating
(14 to 15)% to Strength
(8 to 10)% to Dexterity
Socketed (4)
with -XXX enemy defence per hit and bug where lion stance where adding shittons of magic damage (and also EWD). Visegrip were allowing you to reduce any boss daamge down to 0 or negative (if it's possible) in no time due to overkill multihit from stormblast(s) so you could go zero invest in AR/dex and just push str to max for getting outstanding damage values with triple hits per frame (or with double hits per frame and also 70 free pierce from
Wizardspike
Wizardspike
Dagger (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 376
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
-70% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
50% Cast Speed
+(4 to 8) to Trinity Beam
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Maximum Mana +20%
Regenerate Mana +30%
Socketed (2)
). Now it's undoable due to some balancing features:
- reducing flat def per hit removed;
- Lion stance bug fixed;
- Both items not working with dualwield at any way

Your reply is very detailed. Thank you for your answer
I already know it doesn't work.
Just want to see that video. But I couldn't find that link.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
huangyunshy wrote:Just want to see that video. But I couldn't find that link.

Here you go
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Does IED - innate elemental dmg also works on magic damage ? , And how deadly strike works thanks
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cletyan wrote:Is it worth to get highmax block speed and hit recovery even the value of it sky rocket 174 - 4 FHS ,FBS /600 - 3 FHS ,FBS . I have 75% block rate I just want to maximize it.

You will lose almost every other stat crucial for survivability (resists, dr, damage, etc.) so it's totally not worth

PS: For first answer - you can reach it with full honorifics (60*6=360), charms (360+50[?]=410) AND jewels/runes with 15% of these speeds (32*15=480+410=890... even 290 wasted so it's reachable even without all honorifics but still).

cletyan wrote:Does IED - innate elemental dmg also works on magic damage ? , And how deadly strike works thanks

IED works ONLY on sacred elemental bases and items with XX% of listed stat added as "some elemental" damage.
DS works only for physical weapon damage doubling it's value with chance (conversion of daamge won't change anything so it works fine with stormblast, for example)
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Maphyr
Acid Prince
47 | 1
NotCube wrote:120 + 40 = 160

I was afraid of that, I screwed up my base.

Thanks.
sjtem3
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any quick advice for a newish player on creating a character to simplify 120+ uber encounters?

I love the mod, and have done for years but have never really advanced past dunc. I always get there and hit a cap on damage and survivability, or at least it feels that way.I've gone further than I have before this time by playing on TSW and trading for gear to get some of the 120 uber charms, but found that the ones I got were typically achieved by corpse running (any uber with a lockout wasn't an option).

What I suspect is that my inexperience leads to less ability to dodge important boss mechanics, as well as a decreased knowledge on where I'm going wrong with minmaxing for best effect. This is coupled, I think, with the fact that I don't have many of the higher charms meaning that my stats aren't as high as they might be in some of the guide videos.

What I'm hoping for is any advice on particular builds (+points if a trustworthy guide exists) that would help reduce low skill as a factor in fighting higher tier uber bosses. From my own research there are a few standout builds for uber killing: ones that have captured my attention include Wizardspike tribeam pally, holy caster paladin, poison sorc, poison barb and trapsin? The 1.6 starter tier list was an amazing resource, but didn't lead me to the outcome I had hoped with tribeam.

Because of what I read, I decided to make a neutraldin to convert into tribeam once I farmed enough TG, which I did to pretty awful effect - I found the build much worse to play than my neutraldin in terms of survivability. Guides said to try to add vitality once EF is sufficient for >425% energy factor, but I never reach those EF numbers without full investment in energy. UMOs were out of my budget and so I wasn't sure where I could realistically improve to make those seemingly impossible ubers possible.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Spellslapper --> tribeam pally for reference
I would be delighted to be told that tribeam is a good option, but I'm doing it wrong with constructive advice (hopefully within budget)

What I'm hoping to achieve is to have a character that I can experiment with 120+ uber bosses, learn their mechanics and farm their charms for other, more personally appealing builds. Any advice? Sorry to ask what probably has been asked with every patch thus far.

*If anyone is willing to discuss more in depth what I'm doing wrong in discord, my profile is Tempers#3772