Diablo 2 Resurrected

Discuss Median XL!
ooo_leader
Skeleton
3 | 0
我很喜欢Median,但是对于大部分中国玩家来说,Median最大的阻碍是交易与知识分享,Median官网中的所有帖子的所有图片在中国是看不到的,Youtube在中国也是无法登陆的,视频也看不到,这极大地阻碍了知识的获取。然后就是Median知识量非常大可以说是巨大,没有好的翻译和沟通环境很难玩得好,不过我很喜欢从官网查看质料进行游戏。D2R就不同了,有很多网站对其进行分享,中国玩家对D2R很喜欢,主要原因在于分享游戏变得很容易,不过D2R在中国没有服务器,游戏体验不是很好,需要加速器。价格真的有点高。
eudaimonia_etc
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Google translation of OP:

I like Median very much, but for most Chinese players, Median’s biggest obstacle is trading and knowledge sharing. All the pictures of all posts on Median’s official website are invisible in China, and Youtube is also unavailable in China. Videos Nor can it be seen that this greatly hinders the acquisition of knowledge. Then the knowledge of Median is very large. It can be said that it is huge. It is difficult to play well without a good translation and communication environment, but I like to view the material from the official website to play the game. D2R is different. There are many websites to share it. Chinese players like D2R very much. The main reason is that it is easy to share games. However, D2R does not have a server in China, and the game experience is not very good, and accelerators are needed. The price is really a bit high.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
I thank god every morning for not living in such a shitty dictatorship as China. Hope you guys stay well and healthy there
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is this game released yet? Tell me.... why the fuck would I waste my money to play a game that is quite literally EXACTLY the same as it was ten-thousand years ago? Updated gfx don't mean shit! There is a reason I never bought Legend of Zelda remakes... because they didn't add ANYTHING new to the game. I did however get the Resident Evil remake because of the added rooms, control scheme, zoom, and some other mechanics which dramatically improved the game-play experience? So why the FUCK wouldn't the team make the game, oh IDK... better? What in the actual fuck?! If they are really "faithful" to the original, then I hope they keep all the stupid bugs as well, like the Ormus clvl 1 ring in all difficulties and monsters attack rate not taking your defense into account correctly... Fucking idiots.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Well, this is Diablo II re-release basically. It's not a remake. There is no new content, this is still Diablo II as you know it for 20 years for all intents and purposes. This is not Black Mesa which completely re-makes Half Life and even adds a whole bunch of totally new content (Xen chapters).

I don't know what people expected. There was no false advertising, it's just Diablo 2 with modern graphics... that's about it. Overpriced as fuck too, as I bought the original Diablo II + LoD for about 15 euros in 2005 in my country. By 2005 this game was in one of many 'budget' lines of games sold by retailers.
ooo_leader
Skeleton
3 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:I thank god every morning for not living in such a shitty dictatorship as China. Hope you guys stay well and healthy there

真心感谢你的祝福!也正因为中国对youtube和google的封锁,我才需要不断地提高自己的自学能力,从一开始对Median的一无所知,到现在也能从Meidan官网学习到一些知识,哪怕是一点点知识自己也是感觉很高兴。在这里不能过多的讨论政治,也没必要讨论政治,网络监管在中国是比较严格的,一旦惹上麻烦就得不偿失了!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
ooo_leader wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:I thank god every morning for not living in such a shitty dictatorship as China. Hope you guys stay well and healthy there

真心感谢你的祝福!也正因为中国对youtube和google的封锁,我才需要不断地提高自己的自学能力,从一开始对Median的一无所知,到现在也能从Meidan官网学习到一些知识,哪怕是一点点知识自己也是感觉很高兴。在这里不能过多的讨论政治,也没必要讨论政治,网络监管在中国是比较严格的,一旦惹上麻烦就得不偿失了!

Yes my friend, hope you use a vpn
xismylove
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ooo_leader wrote:

如果你愿意,你可以来QQ群里,国内应该最大的XL交流群,这里聚集了绝大部分国内的XL玩家~
讨论游戏和交换物品都是可以。群号343142076
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Taem wrote:Is this game released yet? Tell me.... why the fuck would I waste my money to play a game that is quite literally EXACTLY the same as it was ten-thousand years ago? Updated gfx don't mean shit! There is a reason I never bought Legend of Zelda remakes... because they didn't add ANYTHING new to the game. I did however get the Resident Evil remake because of the added rooms, control scheme, zoom, and some other mechanics which dramatically improved the game-play experience? So why the FUCK wouldn't the team make the game, oh IDK... better? What in the actual fuck?! If they are really "faithful" to the original, then I hope they keep all the stupid bugs as well, like the Ormus clvl 1 ring in all difficulties and monsters attack rate not taking your defense into account correctly... Fucking idiots.

Resident Evil is the pinnacle of remakes... I find myself using the exact same example and the same argument as you! I am especially fond of the RE1 remake. What a coincidence
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Talking of bugs, I can't remember if the merc bug (where it suddenly stands around doing nothing) was in d2 or if it started happening in Median. Anyone remember?