Stash crashes game - need help

Discuss Median XL!
Damrok
Skeleton
3 | 0
Okay, so i'm new Median user. I just downloaded Diablo 2 + LoD from my Battle.net and installed MedianXL.
I'm playing single player and whenever i try to put any of the items from my inventory to the stash (private/shared) game freezes/crashes and i get an error:

While using private stash i get error:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:
ACCES_VIOLATION (c0000005)

While using shared stash, game returns error:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:
GUARD_PAGE (80000001)
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Known issue. Please submit your error log to a dev via pm. Thank you
Damrok
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ok, i found the logs in Diablo II folder. Who exacly am i supposed to send it to / where do i find list of devs ?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
Damrok wrote:Ok, i found the logs in Diablo II folder. Who exacly am i supposed to send it to / where do i find list of devs ?

Marco, whist, Ben-, Gavin_k88, or suchbalance. But probably whist is the best option.
Damrok
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thank You
masterplan25
Skeleton
2 | 0
i have the same issue with my offline sorceress, do you find any solution?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
masterplan25 wrote:i have the same issue with my offline sorceress, do you find any solution?

Use the backup-tool as temporary solution:

viewtopic.php?t=65773
masterplan25
Skeleton
2 | 0
Jampula wrote:
masterplan25 wrote:i have the same issue with my offline sorceress, do you find any solution?

Use the backup-tool as temporary solution:

viewtopic.php?t=65773

thank you very much, it works for me :D
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
phjeong wrote:Joining a multiplayer game is the only option to trade goods between characters. You'll need someone else to hold the game for you while you swap characters if the characters are on the same account. ... Unfortunately, there is no non-modified way to transfer items from one character to another in-game. I hope that helps! Don’t hesitate to tag me on this thread as how my tip turned out.

You realize that you're in a forum for a diablo II mod that adds a shared stash in singleplayer, right?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
phjeong wrote:Joining a multiplayer game is the only option to trade goods between characters. You'll need someone else to hold the game for you while you swap characters if the characters are on the same account. ... Unfortunately, there is no non-modified way to transfer items from one character to another in-game. I hope that helps! Don’t hesitate to tag me on this thread as how my tip turned out.

This is Median XL, a Diablo 2 mod. If you're playing multiplayer you can absolutely open a second instance of the game to transfer items between characters, you don't need someone else to hold the game for you. Furthermore, this person was talking about the issue they're having on Single Player, and they already received a good response for it.