Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Wotan wrote:I want to ask a question thats been bugging me for the past few seasons...
What server is the NotArmory running on? Its offline and there is no connection to it half of time.

I tuned security rules that protect HTTPS port and were set before notarmory started, it should work much better now
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
scarface
Fallen
1 | 0
guten morgen

habt ihr auch das problem das items verschwinden und gegenstände die man kauft nicht im inventar landen
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aahz wrote:
Wotan wrote:I want to ask a question thats been bugging me for the past few seasons...
What server is the NotArmory running on? Its offline and there is no connection to it half of time.

I tuned security rules that protect HTTPS port and were set before notarmory started, it should work much better now

Is there a topic somewhere where we can place suggestions for notarmory and the gamelist server? Especially the gamelist can use a few (simple) tweaks to make it much more user friendly. Would you know who runs it?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
Muilpeer wrote:Is there a topic somewhere where we can place suggestions for notarmory and the gamelist server? Especially the gamelist can use a few (simple) tweaks to make it much more user friendly.

NotArmory topic
for gamelist create new topic in The Sin War
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
scarface wrote:guten morgen

habt ihr auch das problem das items verschwinden und gegenstände die man kauft nicht im inventar landen

Allgemein bekannter Fehler
mukero320
Fallen
1 | 0
i have the stash crash bug, I can't play my char anymore... Can i send my logs file somewhere and maybe someone can help me with save file ? delete some item from stash with median offline tools or something ?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
mukero320 wrote:i have the stash crash bug, I can't play my char anymore... Can i send my logs file somewhere and maybe someone can help me with save file ? delete some item from stash with median offline tools or something ?

Pls dm a red name admin; preferably whist, Ben-, Marco, Gavin_K88, suchbalance, or RequiemLux.

Unfortunately your items can't be recovered once lost, but to help it to not happen in the future you can use the backup tool found here: viewtopic.php?t=65773 and the Offline Tools found here: viewtopic.php?t=342

Furthermore you can use our SP tcp/ip trading section here: viewforum.php?f=50
el_bear
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bug that I've experienced farming assur for trophy:

I get to assur and realize I haven't equipped my assur's bane, so I go to swap it into a ring slot, only to be killed while the assur's bane is on my cursor. Upon reviving, I cant use waypoints/portals/interact with anything. I haven't tested to see if it's specific to assur but I would assume it isn't.

So the bug is probably: dying with an item locked to your cursor (left click item so the item image is moving with your cursor) will lock you out of interactions with objects and npcs.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13

Used only 1 large life/mana cycle and got +27 life when the lowest should be +30
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
mukero320 wrote:i have the stash crash bug, I can't play my char anymore... Can i send my logs file somewhere and maybe someone can help me with save file ? delete some item from stash with median offline tools or something ?

if you're on single player try using your stash from a different town