cant craft suntone of twin seas at 122

Discuss Median XL!
lordsarge
Imp
4 | 0
i know its 2 ac per 10 levels which start at 60 so 60->70->80->90->100->110->120 which should be 14 but doesnt work for me, i even put 20ish ac in the cube but nope. help
Hubix
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
IT should be always 0 acs
lordsarge
Imp
4 | 0
nonthing happens with 0 acs "was finally able to do it with 10 of them, if too many in cube it dont work"
Hubix
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Maybe 10 is max
smartasss
Daystar
679 | 7
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Transfer it to lv1 char and cube it with him.
Siosilvar
Avalanche
709 | 109
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
smartasss wrote:Transfer it to lv1 char and cube it with him.


You need to be level 50 to cube them at all.

In any case, 10 is the cap, as OP figured out.
User avatar
Jampula
Gore Crawler
1517 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why that AC-recipe was even added... it's supposed to be a lvl challenge. Kinda same if old attribute-challenge allowed the use of signets. Just stupid design.
Marrt
Heretic
403 | 41
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:Why that AC-recipe was even added... it's supposed to be a lvl challenge. Kinda same if old attribute-challenge allowed the use of signets. Just stupid design.

The recipe is meant for people who are new and have not read about that challenge or have missed it. People who have already played the mod would do the 50 lvl challenge. So why is that a stupid design?
Siosilvar
Avalanche
709 | 109
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Marrt wrote:
Jampula wrote:Why that AC-recipe was even added... it's supposed to be a lvl challenge. Kinda same if old attribute-challenge allowed the use of signets. Just stupid design.

The recipe is meant for people who are new and have not read about that challenge or have missed it. People who have already played the mod would do the 50 lvl challenge. So why is that a stupid design?


Exactly this. It's still intended to be completed before level 50... now it's more forgiving in that you can miss the mark, but you'll have to pay for it.