Bloodzon OSkill Synergy

Discuss Median XL!
B10H4zarD
Thunder Beetle
50 | 5
Hey y'all :)

Even tho, i play median xl for about 10 years, i just recently discovered the bloodzon passive that turns manacost into lifecost.
Instantly i was wondering, if theres any way to exploit this mechanics.

Since my highes char is a Guard Tower Barb around ~ lvl 130, i'm really not that experienced regarding endgame, despite a decade of playing under my belt :roll:

So, maybe some of the Pro's in here can help me come up with a good OSkill Build using the bloodzon-passive?
Like, for example "Orb of Annihilation" needs like 2975286247523 Mana - But, if theres a way to leech all hp back off of using the skill you would be able to basicly spam it ( i know, %ll doesnt work on spells - but u get the point, right?)

I'm willing to put in the time & effort to come up with a full in-depht guide in conjunction with the community.

Any thoughts??

Best regards,
Take care
<3
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How on earth could you play for 10 YEARS and not be aware that blood zon required blood
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Magz had made a showcase with a similar idea with ooa viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76197, that was before bloodzon rework so now it'll do better but well...

Current bloodzon is a good choice for fire and phy/magic spells oskills, but not especially because of the life cost. More like the big flat life gain with mana, insane regen, good gear options and spell damage from spirit of vengence.
B10H4zarD
Thunder Beetle
50 | 5
ApolloNine wrote:How on earth could you play for 10 YEARS and not be aware that blood zon required blood

How on earth could you donate 25 times and not be able to respond with any helpful ontopic answer? (-:

I just was never into Amazon gameplay, tried a bowzon with wyrmshot a long time ago. Just wasn't my cup of tea.
Also i felt like early game grind was way too slow compared to a totemancer etc, i'm sorry.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ApolloNine wrote:How on earth could you play for 10 YEARS and not be aware that blood zon required blood

How on earth can you make such a stupid reply and not mentioning that "Blood" Amazon in Median actually never used Lifecost for spells before 2.4 but rather a HP threshold mechanic to activate a damage boost.

and on topic.

If you have endless resources you can try to make Arcane Swarm Zon work. WIth Deviant Crown you can simply spec blood magic and skip all the degen passives.
That Helm is also nice for every caster oskill Blood build because it covers more than half your SF and half the PR you need.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Orb of Annihilation costs hp if taking the new bloodzon-passive, which means 4000 hp cost per cast.
Arcane Swarm is an endgame oskill for zon, u need much +skill level and SD to make it work, not recommend.
I do know an oskill good and not too difficult for zon to build, but bowzon passive seems better for the skill than blood.
B10H4zarD
Thunder Beetle
50 | 5
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Orb of Annihilation costs hp if taking the new bloodzon-passive, which means 4000 hp cost per cast.

Thats correct. But i feel like in general it's easier to regen life fast than regen mana fast, maybe i'm wrong there?
500 LaeK would require 8 kills to fully convert 1 cast of OoA. Same applies to MaeK - But you'll also get the Bloodzon passive Liferegen to tip the scales into Lifecost favor?? A huge problem will be bossfights tho, since there are usually no mobs to kill and there is no way to LL with OoA. So, i guess it has to be a physical Weapon based dmg OSkill to make it work.
On the other hand again, most Oskill don't require that much mana to use, so whats the point of using Bloodzon for it altogether?
Maybe my idea of abusing Bloodzon for OSkill use is impossible. In that case, i'm still thankful for clarification anyway.

It would be really cool to have an Oskill, that specifically utilizes the bloodzon synergy *cought cought, 2.6 patch, cought* :)
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
B10H4zarD wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Orb of Annihilation costs hp if taking the new bloodzon-passive, which means 4000 hp cost per cast.

Thats correct. But i feel like in general it's easier to regen life fast than regen mana fast, maybe i'm wrong there?
500 LaeK would require 8 kills to fully convert 1 cast of OoA. Same applies to MaeK - But you'll also get the Bloodzon passive Liferegen to tip the scales into Lifecost favor?? A huge problem will be bossfights tho, since there are usually no mobs to kill and there is no way to LL with OoA. So, i guess it has to be a physical Weapon based dmg OSkill to make it work.
On the other hand again, most Oskill don't require that much mana to use, so whats the point of using Bloodzon for it altogether?
Maybe my idea of abusing Bloodzon for OSkill use is impossible. In that case, i'm still thankful for clarification anyway.

It would be really cool to have an Oskill, that specifically utilizes the bloodzon synergy *cought cought, 2.6 patch, cought* :)

Yeah, I tried to find some good oskills for blood passive last season but failed to get a satisfying answer.

Arcane Swarm is doable but relies on good gear heavily.
For OoA zon with blood passive, not only the hp cost/regen problem, also the dmg problem. Her OoA is not reaching high skill level in current version, so low dmg. Maybe it could end up as a Dunc/Fauzt farmer if pushed. Currently, not feeling worth it.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
B10H4zarD wrote:

I'd say you are, because you are talking about a caster, your only option is life on kill, but stacking an amount to support 4k cost per cast would be really difficult.
B10H4zarD
Thunder Beetle
50 | 5
Hmm, feels bad man. But it was worth a try i guess...
Anyway, thanks for the help guys <3