Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Is movement penalty from heavy gear still a thing?
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Frytas wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:Kukri drops in storyline side areas on Hell difficulty - means that it drops from guys with green text on healthbar?

I found 2 in act2, one in the tomb before Tran Athulua, and the other before IoTSS, so they can definitely drop there

--------------------
What are some decent boss killer builds atm? This is for solo self found so no relics, build enabling SUs etc. I also wiped my saves 3 days ago so I don't have much gear to borrow from another char anyway.

Askin who da boss molester - melee sorc with elemental setup, claw assasin, storm crows assasin, xbow necro
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
^thx
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
for the mirror temple, is your character nemesis supposed to always spawn? i just full cleared an assassin one on HC and the assassin nemesis never spawned.

thanks!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HeaT_ wrote:for the mirror temple, is your character nemesis supposed to always spawn? i just full cleared an assassin one on HC and the assassin nemesis never spawned.

thanks!

Nope, maybe in the future.
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maenad and the pierce reduction, if you have 50 pierce takes you down to -50 pierce, does this actually negatively affect your damage? the helm is a big damage increase regardless, just wondering if I'm essentially increasing mobs ele resist
Pukebeard
Thunder Beetle
52 | 9
Is the item needed to access Samael still drop from Hell Baal? I killed him 30 times and yet no item. What gives?
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pukebeard wrote:Is the item needed to access Samael still drop from Hell Baal? I killed him 30 times and yet no item. What gives?

Y it still drop, i got 3 in a trophyrun of around 45 kills.
I can pass one to you when online later (Discord #amek3759)
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
what is hammer of zerae skill? is it ranged or melee, usable with melee devotion?