Rework throw sin!!!

Discuss Median XL!
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
This build has literally nothing, no hp, weak damage, no block, no protection, no defense mechanisms disgusting farm even with sky murder without it it's not playable at all. This build has disgusting skills.
Storm crown is now my least favorite skill in the game it's just the most bugged skill in the game it works terribly against bosses they go crazy teleporting like crazy every miles a second spamming 1000000 spells per second i got x3 atanna pounce for 2 for a second I haven’t seen this before. Yes, and against ordinary monsters this skill works crookedly, there are a lot of mobs around you storm crown flies anywhere but not in them, on the way there are walls everything flies absolutely into them, in narrow passages it just doesn’t do damage especially where there are dark areas of the map (BREMMTOWN). Maelstorm 90% conversion to magic are you serious(???) useless skill no life steal and mana steal for you. Well, the last skill wychwind is a good skill against standing bosses, but still most of the bosses in the game teleport, upgrade for this skill void gazer is useless, it adds max block, fhr/move speed and magic damage bonus. I'll tell you why this useless 1 - it only lasts 4 seconds. 2 -move speed, why does the assassin have a lot of it anyway. 3- fhr is a little useful to eat, but there is such a shield
Death Sentence
Death Sentence
Totem Shield (Sacred)

Defense: 695 to 805
Chance to Block: 4%
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 527
Item Level: 125
Familiars Cast Crucify when Killed/Unsummoned
10% Chance to cast level 60 Doom on Melee Attack
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
100% Hit Recovery
+200 to Maximum Damage
25% to Dexterity
+666 to Life
Maximum Block Chance -50%
Socketed (6)
that just removes the usefulness of fhr. 4-max block is useless if we play with this
Death Sentence
Death Sentence
Totem Shield (Sacred)

(Assassin Only)
100% Hit Recovery
+200 to Maximum Damage
25% to Dexterity
+666 to Life
Socketed (6)
shield, even if we play with this shield
Zayl's Temptation
Zayl's Temptation
Bladed Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (2035 - 2181) to (2430 - 2604)
Chance to Block: 5%
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
+(4 to 6) to Assassin Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slow Target (15 to 25)%
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Maximum Block Chance +10%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
(he has 10max block himself) we have the maximum block not gain because we want to invest points in vitality otherwise we will not have hp at all. Gotta do a rework throw skill
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I agree some rework is needed for throw sin.
1. Maelstorm. Once was good, but bad in current version, no one plays it now.
2. Wychwind. Very good against still ones, and that is enough for me. Just leave the moving ones for other skills to deal.
3. Storm crown. Good single dmg. A mid tier farming skill with sky murder. Worse than scorpion blade in end game lab farming.
4. Death Sentence. In fact, -50% Block Chance on Death Sentence is good for labs, if u ever played owl dru in labs or ever faced robs from T10 lab as a throw sin. If it is not like javazon's giga block mechanism or sth like orange text on Zayl's Temptation to cover up, usually max block chance is more of a negative quality than positive in T10 lab farming.
5. Points. U may spare some points in vit for more hp in late game, but definitely not an all-in-vit if u r playing dex based throw sin.

As for levelling, like lvl 1-120/1-140, I agree throw sin is not excellent in general. Overall, throw sin is not so bad or unplayable, esp considering there are builds like scorpion blade sin to play in endgame. But some rework will surely be appreciated.

Similar thoughts could be applied to:
Rework/Rebalance the broken blood relics! Just so many bugs/imbalance there in current blood relics!
Rework unholy melee pally!
Rework holy melee pally!
Rework unholy caster pally!
Rework melee nec!
Rework spear zon!
Nerf melee sorc!
Nerf searing glow!
A bit nerf on wyrmshot next ladder, maybe? Since it is actually bugged this ladder with more hits than designed. But I dont think wyrmshot or bowa is too good this ladder, Im fine with it if no nerf.
More nerf on wyrd sorc! Since it can still sweep T10 lab even without Tyrael's Might!
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Nerf melee sorc but keep wyrmzon intact? Nah, it's either both of them get nuked or both left intact.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can I see your setup for stormcrows? I think this build is great just the way it is. I have 148 level. Yes the yellow text on zayls had to be attended to.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
BoneZone wrote:Can I see your setup for stormcrows? I think this build is great just the way it is. I have 148 level. Yes the yellow text on zayls had to be attended to.

https://median-xl.com/char/LifeOrDie
my sin died at level 146, I decided to test throw for fun and was disappointed, I need to farm trophies to go to the trophy set, but she can’t, I can switch to claw set and farm almost all trophies on easy
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
84 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tnt1094 wrote:This build has literally nothing, no hp, weak damage, no block, no protection, no defense mechanisms disgusting farm even with sky murder without it it's not playable at all. This build has disgusting skills.
Storm crown is now my least favorite skill in the game it's just the most bugged skill in the game it works terribly against bosses they go crazy teleporting like crazy every miles a second spamming 1000000 spells per second i got x3 atanna pounce for 2 for a second I haven’t seen this before. Yes, and against ordinary monsters this skill works crookedly, there are a lot of mobs around you storm crown flies anywhere but not in them, on the way there are walls everything flies absolutely into them, in narrow passages it just doesn’t do damage especially where there are dark areas of the map (BREMMTOWN). Maelstorm 90% conversion to magic are you serious(???) useless skill no life steal and mana steal for you. Well, the last skill wychwind is a good skill against standing bosses, but still most of the bosses in the game teleport, upgrade for this skill void gazer is useless, it adds max block, fhr/move speed and magic damage bonus. I'll tell you why this useless 1 - it only lasts 4 seconds. 2 -move speed, why does the assassin have a lot of it anyway. 3- fhr is a little useful to eat, but there is such a shield
Death Sentence
Death Sentence
Totem Shield (Sacred)

(Assassin Only)
100% Hit Recovery
+200 to Maximum Damage
25% to Dexterity
+666 to Life
Socketed (6)
that just removes the usefulness of fhr. 4-max block is useless if we play with this
Death Sentence
Death Sentence
Totem Shield (Sacred)

(Assassin Only)
100% Hit Recovery
+200 to Maximum Damage
25% to Dexterity
+666 to Life
Socketed (6)
shield, even if we play with this shield
Zayl's Temptation
Zayl's Temptation
Bladed Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (2035 - 2181) to (2430 - 2604)
Chance to Block: 5%
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
+(4 to 6) to Assassin Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slow Target (15 to 25)%
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Maximum Block Chance +10%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
(he has 10max block himself) we have the maximum block not gain because we want to invest points in vitality otherwise we will not have hp at all. Gotta do a rework throw skill

Biggest problem IMO is simply fragility. Even with max Perfect Being and Prismatic Cloak, and even with as much block as is realistically possible (given balance of stat points), sooner or later you get hit by some unlucky shot that does massive damage. Also you can have lots of reanimates, but these just disappear when you go to a new area (like a boss fight) and now you and your poor Merc are all alone against a monster that can do said "massive damage". Not sure how this could be corrected given game balance issues.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tnt1094 wrote:
BoneZone wrote:Can I see your setup for stormcrows? I think this build is great just the way it is. I have 148 level. Yes the yellow text on zayls had to be attended to.

my sin died at level 146, I decided to test throw for fun and was disappointed, I need to farm trophies to go to the trophy set, but she can’t, I can switch to claw set and farm almost all trophies on easy

I see ur char. And ur gear/charms are far from good, need to be further improved, at least trophy set. U are supposed to invest more if u want a better experience with throw sin.

https://median-xl.com/char/tuanzi
This is one of my friends' throw sin this ladder, he didnt play it much this ladder, and actually I helped him to get most of his gear/charms and levelling up from lvl 143 to 145. It can do labs, but not as good as a scorpion blade sin with endgame gear in t8+ labs. Some of his gear and charms are sold by me since he afk. That is why it is not wearing SBS and lacking a few charms like double triune sleep.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:

I see ur char. And ur gear/charms are far from good, need to be further improved, at least trophy set. U are supposed to invest more if u want a better experience with throw sin.

This is one of my friends' throw sin this ladder, he didnt play it much this ladder, and actually I helped him to get most of his gear/charms and levelling up from lvl 143 to 145. It can do labs, but not as good as a scorpion blade sin with endgame gear in t8+ labs. Some of his gear and charms are sold by me since he afk. That is why it is not wearing SBS and lacking a few charms like double triune sleep.

So scorpion sin would be better at any stage then stormcrowssin, and by far superior at late stages
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:

So scorpion sin would be better at any stage then stormcrowssin, and by far superior at late stages

Personally I dont think scorpion blade is better at all stages, esp in early game. Even in scos, I feel they r close. Only thing for sure is it is superior in endgame lab farming with endgame gear.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Here is my Stormcrows setup. https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=pooter i cannot say if scorpion blade is better because I've never tried. but i am doing end game content with this. and hope yellow text on zayl's temptation and cold blood get changed. wepon damage is not a thing.