XVI - Bugs & Feedback

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Fandian wrote:This black font is literally unreadable, how can I fix this?

Also Treewarden looks uber silly, is this intended?

U r probably playing full screen, play in windowed mode.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Fandian
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm in Windowed, but I'm on 1.4 so that's probably the problem.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not sure where to post this, so I'll just put it here.

I seem to be experiencing an anomaly with the defense readout in the character info page when I equip Adamantine Guard SSSU Kazarghand. What happens is, when I equip the armor, I get one set of defense values; however, the values drop considerably when I hover my cursor over Hellfire Plate (not pick it up, not equip it, just move the cursor to it) and remain at the lower values until I re-equip Adamantine Guard. It makes no difference whether Hellfire Plate is in my inventory, cube, or stash, and it happens regardless of whether I'm in town or in the field. It also makes no difference if I have Familiars and Ice Elementals summoned and Baneblade active, or nothing at all (or any combination of these). I don't seem to experience this when I hover my cursor over any other item I have. I have a feeling it has something to do with the Warp Armor skill granted by the armor, but I'm not sure. The whole thing isn't a big deal, I was just curious what the cause may be so I can get an accurate defense value when using this armor.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:Not sure where to post this, so I'll just put it here.

I seem to be experiencing an anomaly with the defense readout in the character info page when I equip Adamantine Guard SSSU Kazarghand. What happens is, when I equip the armor, I get one set of defense values; however, the values drop considerably when I hover my cursor over Hellfire Plate (not pick it up, not equip it, just move the cursor to it) and remain at the lower values until I re-equip Adamantine Guard. It makes no difference whether Hellfire Plate is in my inventory, cube, or stash, and it happens regardless of whether I'm in town or in the field. It also makes no difference if I have Familiars and Ice Elementals summoned and Baneblade active, or nothing at all (or any combination of these). I don't seem to experience this when I hover my cursor over any other item I have. I have a feeling it has something to do with the Warp Armor skill granted by the armor, but I'm not sure. The whole thing isn't a big deal, I was just curious what the cause may be so I can get an accurate defense value when using this armor.

It's definitely the Warp Armor, same happens with Styx rw.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:
Solfege wrote:Not sure where to post this, so I'll just put it here.

It's definitely the Warp Armor, same happens with Styx rw.

So, do you think the original defense value is the right one then, or the lower value?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think the original as long as you stay away from Hellfire. It seems it fully disables Warp Armor (including that 5% avoid) until you re-equip... I have no idea why. Maybe Ancient Blood and Warp Armor have same states or something and they screw up each other even when you just hover over it? Btw same happens vice versa, hovering over Styx while wearing Hellfire disables Ancient Blood.
urabus
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Segolia wrote:
Specify: Operating System, patch (did you start at 1.13 and upgrade to 1.14 at one point, digitally downgrade from 1.14 to 1.13?), and exactly what error you are getting.

I have tried every compatibility modes.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
srsly marco what is this. on realm sacred armor works vs mnx but not on sp
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
void wrote:srsly marco Blizzard what is this. on realm sacred armor works vs mnx but not on sp

ftfy

PS. can anyone test if this also happens on the new vietnam gs?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:
void wrote:srsly marco Blizzard what is this. on realm sacred armor works vs mnx but not on sp

ftfy

PS. can anyone test if this also happens on the new vietnam gs?

brackans killed mnx today with sacred armor support on vietnam server, so yes