Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Raakey
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Quick Question:

Friend of mine plays TSW with his brother, in the same household, but on 2 different computers.

Is that considered Multilogging? They might have the same IP, don't they?
Nuuudals
Imp
5 | 0
Is the plugy multistash option causing crashes? I think i remember reading somewhere that its causing this problem so i turned it off, but i can't seem to find the thread to double check info/see if there is a solution to this.

Currently playing a bowazon, finishing terror act 3 (furthest i've ever made it in median), with the removal to -enemy res, what kind of MO should i be looking to replace those? Losing that option seems like a huge damage loss?

Thanks~

edit: think i meant multistash not bigstash
Edited by Nuuudals 6 years.
Porungda
Invader
8 | 0
So far have only been able to make MXL2017 launch with PlugY 10.00 with the multi stash disabled. Every other case gives c00000005 error on character exit.

Tried using D2SE but I can't seem to make it locate MXL2017, have moved a copy of Median XL installed from launcher to "MODS/Median XL" yet nothing works.

Anyone got PlugY multistash to work yet in 2017?
Nuuudals
Imp
5 | 0
Porungda wrote:So far have only been able to make MXL2017 launch with PlugY 10.00 with the multi stash disabled. Every other case gives c00000005 error on character exit.

Tried using D2SE but I can't seem to make it locate MXL2017, have moved a copy of Median XL installed from launcher to "MODS/Median XL" yet nothing works.

I just enabled my multistash to test things out, i can launch into the game/exit and save fine. Don't have time to do further testing on whether it will crash though.

Using D2SE+plugy 10.00
Porungda
Invader
8 | 0
Nuuudals wrote:
Porungda wrote:So far have only been able to make MXL2017 launch with PlugY 10.00 with the multi stash disabled. Every other case gives c00000005 error on character exit.

I just enabled my multistash to test things out, i can launch into the game/exit and save fine. Don't have time to do further testing on whether it will crash though.

Using D2SE+plugy 10.00

How did you make it so D2SE actually shows Median as an option on the central bar? So far have not been able to make it show up there and I think that is the only step left.
Nuuudals
Imp
5 | 0
Porungda wrote:
Nuuudals wrote:

Using D2SE+plugy 10.00

How did you make it so D2SE actually shows Median as an option on the central bar? So far have not been able to make it show up there and I think that is the only step left.

Are you installing median into the "Mods" folder that should've appeared after you installed d2se?
Einzbern
Invader
9 | 0
I started a summoner necro a few days ago, and I have a few questions.

In the LFAQ thread a few years back, it stated minions do NOT gain my goldfind, they DO gain my magicfind, and hirelings gain both. Is this still the case?

How much resist do I need for my minions to be capped?

I read somewhere +% monster damage only affects physical damage they do. Is this true? If not, will it affect the damage they gain from say, Death's Fury totem?

Lastly, do multiples of the same totem stack?

Thanks!
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
Where I can get these items: Vindicatress, Shadowmoon, Sharkbaiter, Skull Lord, Honorific Gloves, Honorific Belts, Rare Amulet +1 skill, and Rare Rings 10% spell damage?
DerLoki
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I've been playing Treewarden Druid for a bit now and the new skill Thorn Strike doesn't seem to work properly. As I understand it replacer pummel and would be used for CtC on melee attack stuff. But it doesn't seem to proc anything at all. When I use Wildfire I can see Skills go off left and right. With Thorn Strike nothing happens. Another thing I noticed is that Mana on hit doesn't seem to work either. I have 400 mana on hit and the skill costs around 160. And my ~2000 mana are gone instantly. Am I missing something and CtC Treewarden is a thing anymore (at least with Pummel/Thorn Strike)? Or is Thorn Strike bugged? Because right now the Skill seems pretty useless. No damage, doesn't proc things, insane mana cost.
DerLoki
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
genei wrote:Where I can get these items: Vindicatress, Shadowmoon, Sharkbaiter, Skull Lord, Honorific Gloves, Honorific Belts, Rare Amulet +1 skill, and Rare Rings 10% spell damage?

Vindicatress, Shadowmoon, Sharkbaiter, Skull Lord

Those are normal uniques. They randomly drop or you make them from the base item with a cube recipe. Check the website for it. If you just started do some Tristram/Grisword runs. He drops a chest where you can get decent starter uniques from.

Honorific Gloves, Honorific Belts

Again cube recipe. But since many Mystic Orbs got removed, those are not worth it anymore.

Rare Amulet +1 skill, and Rare Rings 10% spell damage

You randomly find those