Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
garth_hendy wrote:Does crushing blow work on skills that have XX% weapon damage? So for example Thorn Strike from Druid, would it work with that? Thanks.

Yes
Rickjamesyies
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Quick question about crafting gear, I have crafted a low level corsair reflex bow a day or 2 ago, and I was wondering if there is a specific step that I messed up resulting in its semi-low seeming weapon damage. Since I am unfamiliar with Median XL I most likely messed something up, but going to ask anyway.
ffsss
Imp
5 | 0
Is there a list anywhere with what GRISWOLD's cache will contain per class?
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:
garth_hendy wrote:Does crushing blow work on skills that have XX% weapon damage? So for example Thorn Strike from Druid, would it work with that? Thanks.

Yes

Thanks for the info :bounce:
skazord
Prowler
19 | 0
Is there a recipe to upgrade magic/normal items to rare? Trying to craft an item using a shrine, but can't figure out a way to turn these gloves rare. Tried google, but it seems I'm hitting old recipes that don't work, and the wiki doesn't have what I want either.

Anyone know?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
skazord wrote:Is there a recipe to upgrade magic/normal items to rare? Trying to craft an item using a shrine, but can't figure out a way to turn these gloves rare. Tried google, but it seems I'm hitting old recipes that don't work, and the wiki doesn't have what I want either.

Anyone know?

Upgrading an item into rare with oils was removed. The only way to create a rare item now is to imbue a white one with Charsi's quest reward.
skazord
Prowler
19 | 0
L H wrote:
skazord wrote:Is there a recipe to upgrade magic/normal items to rare? Trying to craft an item using a shrine, but can't figure out a way to turn these gloves rare. Tried google, but it seems I'm hitting old recipes that don't work, and the wiki doesn't have what I want either.

Anyone know?

Upgrading an item into rare with oils was removed. The only way to create a rare item now is to imbue a white one with Charsi's quest reward.

Damn, that kinda sucks. Well, thanks for the help.
Majhin
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does anyone know if the new procs and oskills from season 13 still exists? i've been trying to roll them for a few days and nothing came up, thunder wave, fire cannonade, jav nova..etc
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
Rickjamesyies wrote:Quick question about crafting gear, I have crafted a low level corsair reflex bow a day or 2 ago, and I was wondering if there is a specific step that I messed up resulting in its semi-low seeming weapon damage. Since I am unfamiliar with Median XL I most likely messed something up, but going to ask anyway.

Weapon damage got nerfed. With Oil of renewal I got up to about 34% ED with many tries. Natural cap on superior items might be 35, but can't find it in the changelog. ED caps at 200%, though. (I saw old guides suggesting you reroll until 50+% ED which might be why you notice the difference after the patch you are noticing)

ffsss wrote:Is there a list anywhere with what GRISWOLD's cache will contain per class?

It's old, but I think it follows the class layout. Whenever you can get any item that's not your class exclusively I believe you may get other class items. For example as a paladin I never got a non-pala-only item, but as a barb I think I got several class-specific (necro swords, possibly a helmet, but my memory is vague as I didn't keep track of this link then)

https://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Do ... boxes.html
Ernidull
Cog
233 | 104
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by Ernidull 6 years.