Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Khacnam wrote:One more question, which items is the best, runeword or set items or uniques ...

There is no "best" category of items. All of them has a bunch of good/great/insane items.

Even some Tiered Uniques can be better than most of the Sacred Uniques/sets/Runewords.

It all depends on your character build.
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
im trying to do the Level challenge 2, the one in valley of snakes but the mages keep multiplying. It starts off with like 6 and then by the end there are like 20. At first i can take a couple out but then it's like the others get stronger and start 1 shotting me. I almost did it once but then the final boss (which i know becomes vulnerable only after you kill all the mages) disapeared after i got his hp under 10% and i didnt get the swirly. I havn't been able to kill all the mages other than that one time because i get over-run and have no where it kit them, and sometimes they pull in other mobs and make them invulnerable. Anyone have any suggestions? im playing a bowmazon
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ascension wrote:im trying to do the Level challenge 2, the one in valley of snakes but the mages keep multiplying. It starts off with like 6 and then by the end there are like 20. At first i can take a couple out but then it's like the others get stronger and start 1 shotting me. I almost did it once but then the final boss (which i know becomes vulnerable only after you kill all the mages) disapeared after i got his hp under 10% and i didnt get the swirly. I havn't been able to kill all the mages other than that one time because i get over-run and have no where it kit them, and sometimes they pull in other mobs and make them invulnerable. Anyone have any suggestions? im playing a bowmazon

This is not LC2.

LC2 has been changed to Death Projector in this patch.

Here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/levelchallenge2
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
Just had the same realization myself. Tips for death projector: always hits in a clockwise manner starting from directly east and ends at the same spot. YOu also need to keep at least 1 mechanic nearby in order for it to not be immune to all dmg. You can lure the mechanics away and keep around just one for the immunity bypass. Careful for the splash damage of the beam around walls.
DerLoki
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi. I never traded in Median so I'm not familiar with item prices. Is there any source besides looking through the forum and hoping to see the item there? Also what are people trading with? Item for item and/or forum gold? Any tips/info appreciated :)

Currently I'm looking for the Price on
Dear Esther
. Only found it once in the forum where someone was looking for it (no price on it)
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
It depends on its stats, if high damage with decent slow it worth a lot, I would put it on auction
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Unsocketing resets the MOs?
UlrisVentis
Prowler
17 | 0
So, can you get Lord of thorns Necromancer Staff from Gift box? I seriously opened like 20 boxes so far, only getting daggers, xbows (all the bloody time) or scythes.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is Gladiator dominance on this helm giving base block and faster block rate as barb's passive?
Kethryes' Warband
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
conquerlol123 wrote:Unsocketing resets the MOs?

if its a rw and u mo'ed after making the rw then yes, but if its is not a rw or u mo'ed before making the rw then they stay
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi