Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
huyaly wrote:Why i can not open Gift Box from GrisWorld by click transmulate in Cube?

Read its description.
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
So, I have a dead tamtrundin and trouble recovering the body. Died in the halls of anguish as I got stormed the moment I entered and the tantrumdin with 40k defense and 75-76% capped resists got demolished. Without the gear I get instantly killed by the mobs camping either the portal or the entrance. My only mobility skill is Appartition, which has a wonderful cd, preventing me to go futrher than a single jump, which is still within the mobs cluster.

Any ideas? Also I don't get what would it take for a char to be truly tanky. I haven't maxed damage reduc, but I don't see how it can make a all the difference. It's a matter of numbers here.
momope
Bone Archer
78 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
anyone know where your keybinds are saved? to transport to a new computer
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
how are people dealing with mana issues for casters? my sorc spells cost ~200 mp and I only have 2k mana. There are no mana restoration MOs that work for spells!
Dexiefy
Fallen
1 | 0
Does A3 merc scale with +skills?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cerber wrote:So, I have a dead tamtrundin and trouble recovering the body. Died in the halls of anguish as I got stormed the moment I entered and the tantrumdin with 40k defense and 75-76% capped resists got demolished. Without the gear I get instantly killed by the mobs camping either the portal or the entrance. My only mobility skill is Appartition, which has a wonderful cd, preventing me to go futrher than a single jump, which is still within the mobs cluster.

Any ideas? Also I don't get what would it take for a char to be truly tanky. I haven't maxed damage reduc, but I don't see how it can make a all the difference. It's a matter of numbers here.

well idk if your online player, but if you play on realm and the game was open for like 5min +, you have enough time to leave the game and rejoin and the game wont be shut down and you get your body back, prolly do something else before and test if its long enough

ticktick wrote:how are people dealing with mana issues for casters? my sorc spells cost ~200 mp and I only have 2k mana. There are no mana restoration MOs that work for spells!

1. points into energy, depending on what levle you already are it might be better to invest your skillpoints only into dex and energy because dex allows use of better staves and sorc armors which give damage and defense, some items with + mana and mana on kill (docs --> ctrl + f --> mana)
2. but the real way to deal with mana problems is, be efficient with the use, what skill is it you are talking about?
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lets talk assassin
Im thinking of doing a throwsin, but I don't have a clue whats considered the strongest throw skill atm. Wychwind seems to melt everything thus far but forces me into a slower playstyle. I'd like to focus a lot on broadside, but I think you can only get the timer to around 5sec?
Does the old way of going nagi + broadside on wep swap still work or is it even worth it? Going hybrid sounds interesting, but I'd be giving up on block which sucks a bit.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there is any way to add jewels to show when drop filter turned on?
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
Jaedong wrote:well idk if your online playr, but if you play on realm and the game was open for like 5min +, you have enough time to leave the game and rejoin and the game wont be shut down and you get your body back, prolly do something else before and test if its long enough

Offline. I read the maximum bodies is 15 or 17, I would need the gear body specifically. At this point I'm just waiting for a solution here. Edit: fixed my hideous quotation :D

My concern was about the bodies I had, but took my chances and got my gear. Nvm. Thx for the online info btw.
Edited by cerber 6 years.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@villur
I like stormcrow and occasionally maelstorm but it depends on the situation since SC is autoaiming skill and maelstorm can't pierce (like it used to) enemies.
Also there's no "best skill" for throwsin. And as u can see wychwind can melt everything but it's mostly used for bosses. The Bluesin (broadside+nagi on switch) is fun but really hard to play since she require better than average items (at least 2 good crafts: weap and/or gloves/boots) to efficient. Full throwsin is easier to play and when you have full tracker set u can do 90% of the uber in game.