Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Blkchaos
Destroyer
7 | 0
I dont have a question, just want to say we hit 11111111111 (1024) in binary ...i think.
Hinado
Imp
4 | 0
Heya all,
quick question concerning the necromancers death lord form.
How exactly does the "Base defense: +X% of total strength and dexterity" work?

When I use the transform and put points into strength my defense doesn't increase. Transforming again doesn't change the defense value either.
Equipping +strength or +attribute gear only seems to influence the defense stat according to the normal dex scaling.

How is this supposed to work?
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
In Fauztinville I can't seem to locate Epsilon brain. I'm following this map:
http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc_v2.96/images/uberquests/maps/fauz.jpg
I cleared the marked 5 spot, cleared the path going up, thinking it might have been moved since it looks fancy. It took me a huge amount of time to almost fully clear it because of the ridiculous immunities and my ineffectiveness being a lvl 116 tantrumdin. Please tell me it's been moved. Restarting this would be a real pain :roll:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cerber wrote:In Fauztinville I can't seem to locate Epsilon brain. I'm following this map:
http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc_v2.96/images/uberquests/maps/fauz.jpg
I cleared the marked 5 spot, cleared the path going up, thinking it might have been moved since it looks fancy. It took me a huge amount of time to almost fully clear it because of the ridiculous immunities and my ineffectiveness being a lvl 116 tantrumdin. Please tell me it's been moved. Restarting this would be a real pain :roll:

Epsilon is right at the position the 5 is at on the map. There is a wall with a couple open doors to a tiny room behind it where he stands. Sometimes he will move closer to the wall so you can't see him, so just wave your mouse around and see if you can spot his name. Other times he will stray just outside his little room, but he never goes much farther. He will be in that spot somewhere.
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
My bad, I'm blind. Thank you good sir. Btw is it normal to be incredibly hard to progress through anything bigger of a 5-6 NPC mob without being careful as a not-so-big HP pool tank?
Artaxias
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Where should I be farming before heading into Terror as a Melee Sorc, do bosses drop everything or specific-only items...
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Assuming you've completed LC1, act bosses for uniques to make crystals for upgrading gear. Cow level for jewelry, bases, gold etc. K3k for runes, gems, class charm and xp. It helps to have resistances capped when going into terror if you can.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Fumbles wrote:Assuming you've completed LC1, act bosses for uniques to make crystals for upgrading gear. Cow level for jewelry, bases, gold etc. K3k for runes, gems, class charm and xp. It helps to have resistances capped when going into terror if you can.

In my experience, once you done hatred and can start cows, cows give you the best for your time.
Jewelry, uniques, runes etc.
Artaxias
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Awesome! Thanks guys.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I always played without problem.. now this, idk what to do. i Tryed to restart pc but no uses... help pls