Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mrroboto
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I found this mysterious item named "Emblem of Terror" with the description being: Cube Reagent [Secret]. The only info I found is this: "renamed from Secret Tokens, are now a rare world drop". Does anybody know what it is, what it is used for or what it gives?
19EclipsE91
Imp
5 | 0
► Show Spoiler

OMG dat was so fast :o . Thank you :)
fafik88
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
If I don't kill Quav Tsin fast enough and we keep fighting and chasing each other for 20 min straight does he disappear after a while? He just teleported away once and was gone, couldn't find him on the whole level.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fafik88 wrote:If I don't kill Quav Tsin fast enough and we keep fighting and chasing each other for 20 min straight does he disappear after a while? He just teleported away once and was gone, couldn't find him on the whole level.

somethimes teleports into the wall, so he is kinda outside the usual map, cou can tele there aswell if you find him
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How is werewolf druid this patch? I think i read that the mana trick was disabled, but I went through the patch notes again and couldn't find the change.
Has anyone tried werewolf? Im still trying to find a farming char to make after my bowzon.
kehllendros
Prowler
15 | 0
Is there a monster in terror arcane sanctuary that prevent potions from healing?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
kehllendros wrote:Is there a monster in terror arcane sanctuary that prevent potions from healing?

hell cats, the ones throwing javelins
kehllendros
Prowler
15 | 0
Jaedong wrote:
kehllendros wrote:Is there a monster in terror arcane sanctuary that prevent potions from healing?

hell cats, the ones throwing javelins

Thank you. It is making the summoner rather impossible for me
Arqwart
Prowler
18 | 0
Is there an updated map for Tran Athulua? I'm trying to figure out where to lure Skovos and Lycander for Black Road Challenge but all the maps are outdated.

Also, am I allowed to kill Philios to get her out of the way before killing the other 2?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arqwart wrote:Is there an updated map for Tran Athulua? I'm trying to figure out where to lure Skovos and Lycander for Black Road Challenge but all the maps are outdated.

Also, am I allowed to kill Philios to get her out of the way before killing the other 2?

You can do a map reveal at Atma and it will show the map for you. For locations, check in the totem necromancer guide under
The level challenge 1 section.

And yes. Generally it's encouraged to clear out as many enemies as possible to make it easier to defeat both lycanders and skovos more easily
Edited by Crash 6 years.