Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dont know if this is really a question or a bug, but in A1 Dest the game did not spawn Den of Evil, only some Dungeon called Cave Image
as you can see this is in Blood Moor, not Cold Plains, so it is not the The Cave which has Duncraig.
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
Nitz wrote:
dickhead wrote:Does he have soul stealer?????

He has really low health, souls stealer wouldn't even be noticable. 5 Purifies kill him or 1 purify with Open Wounds. If you have problems socket some perfect bloodstones in your gear for 90% fire res and you are basically immortal to his spells. But normally you should be able to manually avoid his stuff while purifying.

tyranius wrote:Ok, got the
Drow Valor
for my Trap Rat. I was using
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
and my damage went down considerably when I equipped Drow Valor. Should I just use Drow valor to farm [reanimates] and the gehenna for everything else or am I missing something?

Don't trust character screen that much! Gehenna has flat poison damage something that always ruins the calculations. Check the killspeed, compare them and decide for the best one.

Alright did the 5 bloodstone thing you just saved me like 20 tg and some pride :(

ty ty lots
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
notforkeeps wrote:Dont know if this is really a question or a bug, but in A1 Dest the game did not spawn Den of Evil, only some Dungeon called Cave Image
as you can see this is in Blood Moor, not Cold Plains, so it is not the The Cave which has Duncraig.

Occasionally happens in games.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Any number of items + Catalyst of Destruction → Catalyst of Destruction
Why did they remove this recipe? I even can't find the info about removing it in the patch notes?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Iirc it was removed in one of hotfix patches (2 or 3) and prolly because some majestic new players did destroy they gear and then cried about it on forum, but I might be wrong :D
You still can destroy quality of item converting it into base superior item by using destr. cata+rune.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why do the most ppl play with lorenado when playing a poison sorc or recommend it?
ive just started (~lvl60) but isnt arachnomancy much stronger? yeah, you dont have the aoe from lorenados but you have no projectlies which meanst instant dmg, some aoe and A LOT more dmg afaik.
is there something which makes lorenado better in the lategame? cant imagine it having a higher killspeed than spiders.
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
Anyone have the void map? Everything google wise seems outdated.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
mahitovec wrote:Iirc it was removed in one of hotfix patches (2 or 3) and prolly because some majestic new players did destroy they gear and then cried about it on forum, but I might be wrong :D
You still can destroy quality of item converting it into base superior item by using destr. cata+rune.

The problem is when I afk farm, there too much stuffs in ground that it makes my games disconnect. So I have to move stuffs to another areas in order to keep farming and see where the items you want, that's quite painfull -_-
databer
Cog
236 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dickhead wrote:Anyone have the void map? Everything google wise seems outdated.

http://www.medianxl.com/t4973-korcola-s ... ian-yshari here
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
ty lots and a trophy list? I have most of them but am missing a few