Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
I know there is a known bug where Colosseum triggers at your feet, rather than on the enemy that you click on for paladins (happens for me at least).
Just started a pounce zon for fun, and I have encountered the same problem. Pounce always triggers at my feet where I cast it, rather than on top of the enemy that I am pouncing on. Has anyone found a fix for this? I have re-installed d2, did not seem to fix. It is the same between sp and tsw. I think its just a visual bug, as in pounce itself should still be doing the same ring of damage around the enemy that is pounced on, HOWEVER it is starting to drive me crazy.
If anyone has had this problem and has fixed it, please forward the solution on!
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
try casting exorcism on your pc
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is the Minion life percent accurate (without flayers DB aura) on d2stats with a summon necro?

Also will I get in trouble for sitting in the same game for a hour running in and out of town with 2 accounts in same game? I'm crafting jewels and trying to figure out the cap on my minion life so I can stay right below the roll point and will be crafting jewels and having monsters attack my rampagors to see if they die 1-2 hit so I know where the cap is. Not doing anything fishy, lol.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Effective wrote:[b][u]Is the Minion life percent accurate (without flayers DB aura) on d2stats with a summon necro?

No.
There's a multiplier that differs for each minion.

Just wait a little bit. I'm about to publish an excel table (open office). You can calculate your max minion HP that way.

I'm making dinner right now. After that I'll make a thread.
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
dickhead wrote:Is it possible to summon lilth in torja?

In addition how do you even approach her? My summon edream things keep dying in 1 hit =/ by the archers they don't have immune shield they just die in 1 hit lol

waiting answer still :D
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dickhead wrote:
dickhead wrote:Is it possible to summon lilth in torja?

In addition how do you even approach her? My summon edream things keep dying in 1 hit =/ by the archers they don't have immune shield they just die in 1 hit lol

waiting answer still :D

99.9% sure it's not.

Edyrem are weak and it takes a second before their AI kicks in. You need distractions in the meantime to keep them alive long enough to hit their targets--that means either summons, an aggressive and tanky merc, or you.
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
:_; I'm a trap rat even my summons die in 1 hit too
xvolkanx
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
any recommendations for a build that can easily farm tfaust? have 2 level 120 characters struggling to farm shrines for crafted pieces