Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
CharlieTango wrote:If it says (specific class only) after the skill, I am pretty sure you get the full amount added.

Right.
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
robinro wrote:
thanmadw wrote:
robinro wrote:
thanmadw wrote:+y% increased attach speed AND +y% bonus to attach rating
What does it mean???
I play ASSASSIN CLAW OR NAGINATA, what kind of it do i need???

thanmadw wrote:Hello sir,
+xxx on life on attach???
It is give amount HP + xxx OR heal xxx HP on attach???

+life on attack heals you for the ammount but only on melee hits, doesnt work for ranged hits or projectiles.

attack speed gives you attack speed, like the name suggests. you can use the speedcalc available in the tools section to see the breakpoints you need to hit since your attackspeed only is effective if you have a certain ammounts because d2 is weird.

attack rating gives you hitchance. you can see your hitchance if you hover your mouse over the attackrating value in the stats screen. (95% is max)

you can get attackrating with flat attackrating through some skills, % attackrating through items and skills and also you get some flat attackrating through dex. since you play claw or nagisin you should have a good ammount of dex so you probably wont need lots of attackrating.

THanks,
+xxx on life on attach which do it same +% life stolen per hit???

+x life on attack gives you a flat ammount of hp back and works only in melee

+% life steal gives you a percentage of your physical dmg back as life. this works for everything that carries weapon damage and has a physical component and isnt limited to melee hits.

if you are melee but dont have much phys dmg you should go for life on attack
if you deal a lot of phys dmg you should go for % lifesteal
if you are ranged and dont deal lots of physical dmg there is also +life on striking, but remember that you have to deal weapon damage to proc it.

Thank you very much. And +x life on striking i dont see orb in NPC shop. How do i buy and find it?? In last version xvi, i saw it had been selt in NPC shop, in this version i dont see it
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
there is no +life on striking orb. there was +life on striking in melee before which has been renamed into +life on attack.
+life on striking can spawn on a few items though, mostly uniques and rw's
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
robinro wrote:there is no +life on striking orb. there was +life on striking in melee before which has been renamed into +life on attack.

Ok thanks. And can i ask you about How to like your reply, i can not do it
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thanmadw wrote:
robinro wrote:there is no +life on striking orb. there was +life on striking in melee before which has been renamed into +life on attack.

Ok thanks. And can i ask you about How to like your reply, i can not do it

Your accounts needs to have been given a thumbs up first.
Nakhor
Imp
5 | 1
2 questions
Will
Lamen of the Archbishop
Lamen of the Archbishop
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 120
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+4 to All Skills
boost damage of skills like stormblast of barb since it's a lightning skill? (Does not say spell)
Will spells like amazon Fairy Circle proc weapon mods since it says 33% weapon damage?
Thanks!
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nakhor wrote:2 questions
Will
Lamen of the Archbishop
Lamen of the Archbishop
Amulet

+4 to All Skills
boost damage of skills like stormblast of barb since it's a lightning skill? (Does not say spell)
Will spells like amazon Fairy Circle proc weapon mods since it says 33% weapon damage?
Thanks!

stormblast isnt spelldamage, its just converted phys dmg, so no, it isnt amplified by lightning spell dmg.
what do you mean with "weapon mods"?
it deals dmg based on your weapon damage (phys dmg from weapon + flat dmg from gear/skills + cb + ds + ow and what else) and can proc "on striking" procs and leech life
Nakhor
Imp
5 | 1
robinro wrote:
Nakhor wrote:2 questions
Will
Lamen of the Archbishop
Lamen of the Archbishop
Amulet

+4 to All Skills
Thanks!

stormblast isnt spelldamage, its just converted phys dmg, so no, it isnt amplified by lightning spell dmg.
what do you mean with "weapon mods"?
it deals dmg based on your weapon damage (phys dmg from weapon + flat dmg from gear/skills + cb + ds + ow and what else) and can proc "on striking" procs and leech life

This is what I meant with weapon mods haha XD crushing blow, deadly strike and on striking things! Thx a lot! :) I felt like only 33% weapon damage felt a bit weak haha now it's something I wanna try!
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
How do we use OW with caster or summoner? We have to come to the bosses and hit them by ourselves??? -_-
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PhucHung wrote:How do we use OW with caster or summoner? We have to come to the bosses and hit them by ourselves??? -_-

You can use Wyrd oskill, but you still need a decent amount of attack rating to actually hit someone with this skill. It's hard to stack AR as a caster so it's always better to use some weapon spec for purify bosses.