Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Admins gave first cookies for random posts that they liked and it started the chain reaction.

► Show Spoiler
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I think the first cookie was given by marco to Talic and then he gave cookies to a few more people to get things started in the baking bad world
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
aerial wrote:Can crafts/rares spawn with mod +skills after using an apple?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Cant sort the table yet.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Launcher always worked good... today i click on it, it appears on the bottom bar but if i click on it it doesn't show... tryed alt + tab, the window is there but if i highlight launcher, still it doesn't show off to click on play button... i tryed to restart PC and same problem..

Any clue?
Charris
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have a Melee Necromancer using Deathlord form, I'm using a Bonesplitter that has a base wsm of 20, it shows the weapon as Slow Attack Speed because there is no IAS modifiers on it whatsoever. My question is, if I have enough IAS on my gear and charms to reach the max breakpoints would I still need the 46% IAS added to my weapon to have it show Very Fast Attack Speed or does it not matter since I have enough gear IAS to reach the breakpoints.
biglitro
Skeleton
2 | 0
void wrote:
biglitro wrote:Can you cube arrow quivers and bolts in this version? if so how?

how you mean? regular ones are really cheap at the vendors...
if youre referring to making uniques in the cube, then yes, that works

Srry, What i mean is cubing with mystic orbs because nothing happens when i try and iv seen some pictures about mo'ed quivers
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Charris wrote:I have a Melee Necromancer using Deathlord form, I'm using a Bonesplitter that has a base wsm of 20, it shows the weapon as Slow Attack Speed because there is no IAS modifiers on it whatsoever. My question is, if I have enough IAS on my gear and charms to reach the max breakpoints would I still need the 46% IAS added to my weapon to have it show Very Fast Attack Speed or does it not matter since I have enough gear IAS to reach the breakpoints.

It doesn't matter where the IAS is as long as you have it.
Charris
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
suchbalance wrote:
Charris wrote:I have a Melee Necromancer using Deathlord form, I'm using a Bonesplitter that has a base wsm of 20, it shows the weapon as Slow Attack Speed because there is no IAS modifiers on it whatsoever. My question is, if I have enough IAS on my gear and charms to reach the max breakpoints would I still need the 46% IAS added to my weapon to have it show Very Fast Attack Speed or does it not matter since I have enough gear IAS to reach the breakpoints.

It doesn't matter where the IAS is as long as you have it.

Great!, thank you :)

I was worried because the weapon still says Slow Attack Speed, I didn't want to screw up my weapon without checking first!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
The Bugs&Feedback thread has been cleared a couple of times since v003 came out, will v004 eventually be out in the future or the current version is to be considered the final one until Sigma?

P.S.
Sorry I don't want to be that guy but I have a legitimate reason for asking
Charris
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I play a Strength based Melee Necromancer, If i were to add a Larzuk's Round Shot Mystic Orb to my weapon that already shows it gets the strength damage bonus, would i then get double the strength damage bonus? :)

And also I'm going to assume the Enhanced Damage Larzuk's adds wont take a weapon past the 200% maximum right?

So then if no to both, whats the best UMO for a weapon for a strength base user in terms of either damaging procs, or some kind of increased damage output.