Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It means exactly what it says... you get mana back based on 1/4th of damage you took. I don't know where you took that DR% from.
KuroKei
Prowler
18 | 2
Hi, idk where to post my question so im gonna put it here, this is a SP question:
-Im currently playing SP for testing build, using D2SE and Plugy 10.0, today shit happens to me, after i finished farming TA, I meant to create NG for 1 more run, suddenly the pop up coming says Could Not Create Extensive Save File, then D2 shutdown, i dont understand whats happening, so i re-open the game and check, all my personal page stash and shared page stash are gone, completely gone. WTF is this error ? Lucky for me i have shared stash page backup, but personal stash has no hope. What create this error and how to fix it, i was so close to collect all items in the game, now i have to start again, not from the beginning but not even close. This is madness.
Waes2
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wth... Is the highest %dmg to a specific element still 7? The highest ive rolled so far is 4 :S

Edit: Talking for crafted jewels.
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What exactly does "muling" mean? If I want to create a new character, do I have to use a separate account or can I log in with my low lvl and high lvl char in the same time (and from the same account) and help them go through the different acts and difficulty levels? Or I cannot do that? I'm asking because I've just got a warning message that I'm doing something like that and I want to clarify. Thanks.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Uhrinowitz wrote:What exactly does "muling" mean? If I want to create a new character, do I have to use a separate account or can I log in with my low lvl and high lvl char in the same time and help them go through the different acts and difficulty levels? Or I cannot do that? I'm asking because I've just got a warning message that I'm doing something like that and I want to clarify. Thanks.

Muling means u bring ur 1 high lvl char and 1 dummy char on a dummy account on which u xfer all the xtra items u have found but ur farming char does not need them, by doing this u make space on ur main char which allows him to farm more items. This process involves both char staying in town always and never killing any monster while both chars r inside a game.

If u bring a low lvl char and a high lvl char and use ur own char to boost up ur low lvl char then u r breaking the multiloggin rule, it is not allowed to boost ur own char.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
Uhrinowitz wrote:What exactly does "muling" mean? If I want to create a new character, do I have to use a separate account or can I log in with my low lvl and high lvl char in the same time and help them go through the different acts and difficulty levels? Or I cannot do that? I'm asking because I've just got a warning message that I'm doing something like that and I want to clarify. Thanks.

Muling means u bring ur 1 high lvl char and 1 dummy char on a dummy account on which u xfer all the xtra items u have found but ur farming char does not need them, by doing this u make space on ur main char which allows him to farm more items. This process involves both char staying in town always and never killing any monster while both chars r inside a game.

If u bring a low lvl char and a high lvl char and use ur own char to boost up ur low lvl char then u r breaking the multiloggin rule, it is not allowed to boost ur own char.

I get that part, thanks. Does this also involve not helping my own low level character advance to kill destruction baal for example?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Yes. Not allowed.

Btw was self boosting allowed in vanilla D2? It's been so long I don't remember... I remember doing that though from time to time. :)
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I also did that on Bnet once, without any problem. So it is a bt surprising for me that here it is not possible. But let's not bend the rules and stay "legal" :) Thanks for clarifying this for me.

On the other hand, I can just farm Arcane Crystals with a high level char and then "mule" them to my low level, given that both stay in town and no monsters are killed?
Hibiki
Imp
5 | 0
Pardon for my Noobish question. I have a question about Amazon Skill :)

I want to play an Spear Amazon but don't know what "Fury" (the one colored by golden character) in Skill Description means ?__?

So ... what is "Fury"? How to obtain it and how to active it?

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad English ...

Edit: I'm playing Median XL 2017
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Hibiki wrote:Pardon for my Noobish question. I have a question about Amazon Skill :)

I want to play an Spear Amazon but don't know what "Fury" (the one colored by golden character) in Skill Description means ?__?

So ... what is "Fury"? How to obtain it and how to active it?

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad English ...

Edit: I'm playing Median XL 2017

It buffs your skills for Spearzon, easiest way to get it is to use the pounce attack, and stand still for a second. Great Hunt for example will get double the amount of vultures, Pounce gets double strength and dexterity bonus, and Hyena Strike gets a major poison damage buff. You can also get it by running into the health orb Hyena Strike summons, but I found Pounce was the easiest option. This was back when I still used Ultimative XV, so I'm not sure how much of it has changed; but that's what I remember of Fury.