Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nath997 wrote:oh, didn't know that. I thought it like you can ask anything. sorry

You could ask in the chatroom. Maybe someone can help you there. (Discord)
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Found that elemental prism on my pal only have +40 all res, despite that i have done Anya quest on all 3 difficulties. How can I fix this?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WReckLess wrote:Found that elemental prism on my pal only have +40 all res, despite that i have done Anya quest on all 3 difficulties. How can I fix this?

You must not have cubed it with all three resistance scrolls. Perhaps you gave a scroll to another character.
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
L H wrote:
WReckLess wrote:Found that elemental prism on my pal only have +40 all res, despite that i have done Anya quest on all 3 difficulties. How can I fix this?

You must not have cubed it with all three resistance scrolls. Perhaps you gave a scroll to another character.

I've checked inventory/cube/stash/shared stash, no scrols there, sadly. And no transfer to other characters, of course.

I can imagine one case, though. On completing quest, my inventory was full, therefore scroll should be dropped on the ground, then I didn't notice that, and S&E at some point.
Akaneth
Fallen
1 | 0
Why are my Stormeye totems getting destroyed so easily in comparison to the Fireheart or Frostclaw totems? They have the highest health pool of all the necro elemental totems(It's why I invested in them).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Akaneth wrote:Why are my Stormeye totems getting destroyed so easily in comparison to the Fireheart or Frostclaw totems? They have the highest health pool of all the necro elemental totems(It's why I invested in them).

answered in discord
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
Tell me pls name of tool what showing drops :bounce:

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shrimp wrote:Tell me pls name of tool what showing drops :bounce:

D2Stats in the Tools section under the Game tab at the top.
pokiedude
Cultist
22 | 0
anyone have any ideas why my median would just stop working? Ive been playing for about a month now and I stopped to play some d3 this past weekend and now it wont work. Stupid Unhandled Exception. It happens on both the launcher and my regular modded exe. Does median know that I cheated on it and now its punishing me?
damacon
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi all,

I'm hoping some of you can help me figure out why I can't get PlugY to work with my install (mods, if this isn't the right place for this, please feel free to move it or tell me where I should post it).

I can't play M2017 without the increased inventory that PlugY offers, but I can only get M2017 to work, and not PlugY. I've spent the better half of this day trying to make it work, and the answer eludes me. Below is a synopsis of what error message I'm getting, and what I've tried to do to fix it:
Error Message:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS VIOLATION C000000005

I only get this message when loading the game through PlugY. It originally only happened whenever I tried to save the game, but now it happens whenever I try to load the game at all. I can load M2017 through the launcher, and by double-clicking the LoD icon on my desktop, but PlugY eludes me.

I have tried the following:

-Gave all .exe files admin privileges and have tried compatibility mode for all of them (I've tried Win 7, XP SP3, XP SP2, and Win 8, and none work).
-Downloaded a 1.12 version of the installer through an .iso (since I understand the 1.14 version changes core game files and is not compatible). I then downloaded the 1.13 patch to make sure I was using 1.13c before attempting to run PlugY.
-Tried running the game through D2SE. When I try to run just LoD v 1.13c, it works fine. When I try to run the plugin, the screen goes black, then returns to D2SE and nothing happens
-Tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything several times, in all different orders (Median XL, THEN PlugY, vice versa, Download 1.14 then downgrade to 1.13c, etc) The best result I've gotten is to be able to get into a game in PlugY, but I still get an access code violation whenever I try to save.
-I've run D2vidtest and tried using every single option (2d, Direct 3D, and Glide)
-I've tried running the game with -w and with -ns to see if those might be messing with me.

There's got to be something I'm missing. Have any of you experienced this Access Code Violation error when trying to save your game using PlugY? If so, how did you fix it?

I've got the Median XL itch and I really would like to be able to play with PlugY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!