Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz wrote:
romanN1 wrote:Can someone tell me please what are the new breakpoints for pouncezon, naginata and clawsin? (IAS, FHR and FBR where its the case) For some reason the speed calculator doesn't work for me on win10.

Nagi
IAS 194 = 7 Frames

Claw/Sin Block
IAS 35 = 5 Frames
FHR 200 = 3 Frames
FBR 174 = 4 Frames
FCR 152 = 6 Frames

Zon with Spear
FHR 168=3 Frames
IAS:
WSM 5 = 163=10 Frames
WSM 10=194=10 Frames
WSM 15=232=10 Frames
WSM 20=280=10 Frames

Zon with Staff and other 2H weapon
Same IAS
FHR 174=4 Frames
600=3 Frames

after reading this and still i'm not sure so i gotta ask. are these the best/most optimal breakpoints? btw, i'm copying this. thanks!

mahitovec: prob i'll put in points in psionic scream. can't use reanimates cuz of my laggy laptop.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
annoying cat wrote:after reading this and still i'm not sure so i gotta ask. are these the best/most optimal breakpoints? btw, i'm copying this. thanks!

They are the optimal breakpoints but also all but the sin FHR are the maximum. Faster hit recovery can go down to 2 frames with 4680%. Without like 30 skill FHR you won't be able reach that^^ and 600% faster block rate for 3 frames there but skill faster block rate is considered as item faster block rate or something like that and you won't reach that. I could be wrong here and the calculator could be correct in that case you can reach it.

Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
or
Demon's Arch
could help you.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
annoying cat wrote:after reading this and still i'm not sure so i gotta ask. are these the best/most optimal breakpoints? btw, i'm copying this. thanks!

They are the optimal breakpoints but also all but the sin FHR are the maximum. Faster hit recovery can go down to 2 frames with 4680%. Without like 30 skill FHR you won't be able reach that^^ and 600% faster block rate for 3 frames there but skill faster block rate is considered as item faster block rate or something like that and you won't reach that. I could be wrong here and the calculator could be correct in that case you can reach it.

Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
or
Demon's Arch
could help you.

Rapture oskill is 20 seconds. Maybe 30. Doesn't get boosted from buff duration iirc. Maybe I'm confusing it with soft points.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:
Nitz wrote:

Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
or
Demon's Arch
could help you.

Rapture oskill is 20 seconds. Maybe 30. Doesn't get boosted from buff duration iirc. Maybe I'm confusing it with soft points.

base duration 10 sec + 200% from
Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
= 30 sec
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I found a sup eth 50% ed sacred kite shield, no sockets, i tried to add sockets and it wont let me, can we add sockets to eth items?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes, with larzuk quest.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi, I've been trying to craft some barb weapons for my swap with mark of the wild oskill. Does that mod no longer exist in this version, is it rare or am I having a case of rotten luck? Went through my stash of ~30 shrines... didn't expect it would take more than 5-10 shrines. Thanks for any info!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz wrote:

Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
or
Demon's Arch
could help you.

i focused on getting fhr right and reworked my gear and got 200 fhr. i wonder if too much IAS will affect my attack speed. i just finished the fautz challenge. i will work on getting those other brps later and craft better gear to farm dest.

LH: i'll try that out later.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ronthar wrote:Hi, I've been trying to craft some barb weapons for my swap with mark of the wild oskill. Does that mod no longer exist in this version, is it rare or am I having a case of rotten luck? Went through my stash of ~30 shrines... didn't expect it would take more than 5-10 shrines. Thanks for any info!
it's still there , keep crafting . you were just unlucky so far for is to spawn
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!