Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Ronthar wrote:Hi, I'm currently sitting at the last mini boss before Uldyssian and I can't seem to make any progress on him. I'm playing a melee barb but making use of Fortress and my spirits to do the fighting for me, I'm also paying attention to my positioning to avoid as much of the mini bosses AOE damage as I can. Unfortunately I'm still only able to survive ~30 seconds at a time and the damage I am managing to put out on him he seems to be healing.

Any suggestions? I'm single players and only play barb.
how much "slows target" do you got ? you will need lots of it in there..

none actually, I will see if I can get lucky with a krys rune this game or maybe just craft a unique with slow.

Also, does Miasma count? I see a unique with that ctc on attack.

L H wrote:
Conquest oskill on barb helms (and maybe barb weapons too? Or a rune word? I forget) is basically paladin's sacred armor but way stronger. It lasts for about six seconds endgame with only a ten second cooldown, as opposed to paladin's 30. Try that out with some Melee setup and you should be okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a go. Think I've got a sword / helm with unholy armor ctc on attack too I may try just for that extra cushioning.

Left the game open on my comp at home since last night so that I wouldn't have to re-clear, just waiting to get home from work lol

Edit: tried the Um rune word barb sword for conquest, only 1.5 sec duration so even if i craft a second sword and helm with conquest I don't see myself breaking 3-4 sec with it. Gave 2x Overlords + Glowskull a shot and had some fun with that but it is very RNG relying on 3x 1% chance to casts, May perform better if I tweaked my gear for more attack speed but I still dont think that will be enough.
Edited by Ronthar 6 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bardamu wrote:Gonna start a trapsin since i remember having lot of fun with her, but last time i played the build was some years ago. Did the latest patch bring something new good/bad or some radical changes about this archetype?

This patch removed ND from electrofield and fireball sentry making them much stronger than before. Limpet is extremely strong as always.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Arc_Razer wrote:same as barb skill, defence, damage and 25% DR

Edit: and only allows melee summon and buff

is it available in 1 handed weapons or do i get it from 2 handeds only?

jut finished dest, did khalimgrad like 9 times for the charm. the charm's not dropping. i even rerolled the map once.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
was the luck trial orb removed? so no more double MO runeword nor 500% ED runewords on weapons?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
annoying cat wrote:
Arc_Razer wrote:same as barb skill, defence, damage and 25% DR

Edit: and only allows melee summon and buff

is it available in 1 handed weapons or do i get it from 2 handeds only?

Bear stance is an oskill on paladin shields and assassin naginatas. And one of the Druid SU helms. Barb has it in his tree. You don't need an oskill to get it.

annoying cat wrote:jut finished dest, did khalimgrad like 9 times for the charm. the charm's not dropping. i even rerolled the map once.

It's a 1/12 drop chance. Keep trying. There are six avatars in the level each time in the same spots. Rerolling the map changes nothing since the map is the same every time.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:was the luck trial orb removed? so no more double MO runeword nor 500% ED runewords on weapons?

It's been gone for three months now. Check the patch note change log.

Crafted items and the Zakarum set still have double MO.
Kerafyrm
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey folks, first post, new player, and fuckin' loving this mod, but also first question (s).

First two images are of the helm on, and off.

Question: Why does my damage go down when added poison damage? Does it override some of the Snake Stance Psn DoT or something? Or is it an error?

Also, same goes for my gloves.

The damage on my gloves also adds a few psn damage, but also adds a few % psn dmg too, why do the gloves add SO much damage overall on my sheet? It's only a few %, or does a few % really start adding up?

Edited by Kerafyrm 6 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I was watching a live stream just now and I saw that uniques were listed on the side of his screen as they dropped. Is that only for uniques or does it go for sets as well and how would I go about making that happen for myself?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
toxen wrote:I was watching a live stream just now and I saw that uniques were listed on the side of his screen as they dropped. Is that only for uniques or does it go for sets as well and how would I go about making that happen for myself?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3702