Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is GOREFEST a good skill for melee chars? How strong is it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it's not that bad but it's outshined by most regular melee skills you can find in a regular skill tree
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
sharky wrote:
thunderman wrote:
Zennith wrote:How many Secret RW's are there? I know of The Creep, and the sky seige one. Are there any other decent ones?

Black Dog (Scepter)
► Show Spoiler

Old list!!!
► Show Spoiler

can you show me full list? :mrgreen:
Shade
|
EarthBounder wrote:Why is every Treewarden guide so hot on +flat elemental damage?

Where are you seeing these TW guides? There's Chuck's guide but I don't see any others - can't see any in the Guide Centre in the forums?
trichometrade
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Best caster merc this patch? heard abjurer were best last patch, but got nerfed. I am melee barb.
Shade
|
trichometrade wrote:Best caster merc this patch? heard abjurer were best last patch, but got nerfed. I am melee barb.

I believe the only change to abjurer is that supernova had a bug fixed where the merc version did more damage than intended. The change log doesn't say how much it was reduced so it's difficult to tell without playing it a fair bit.

There were specific buffs to Necrolyte damage spells but I didn't see any other merc changes.

How these two stack up now relative to all other mercs, as I say, will need a bit of in-game play time / trial-and-error - they change a lot as their gear gets better. One thing I like about abjurer is the 360 degree screen-wide aoe, it's not necessarily just about damage output.
Edited by Shade 6 years.
coolstorybro28
Acid Prince
46 | 0
where is fautzinville at now?
Shade
|
coolstorybro28 wrote:where is fautzinville at now?

In the Stony Tomb (which is in the Rocky Waste, the area right outside Lut Gholein, the Act 2 town).
mxlcurious2
Prowler
19 | 0
Whats the deal? I can't upgrade magic item to rare with charsi, but there is no way to turn magic item into a normal item either?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mxlcurious2 wrote:Whats the deal? I can't upgrade magic item to rare with charsi, but there is no way to turn magic item into a normal item either?

use destruction catalyst with a rune and the item you want grey