Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
there's a lot of skills that i cannot find, mostly procs on items is there any DOC that has them sorted?
also where do the higher runes drop? i found one at lilith and i know there's another spot that's specified in the guide
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
viperosa wrote:there's a lot of skills that i cannot find, mostly procs on items is there any DOC that has them sorted?
also where do the higher runes drop? i found one at lilith and i know there's another spot that's specified in the guide

docs --> character --> item-only skills

docs --> quests --> find fauztinville and toraja.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
what is the purpose of the key which drops from the last soul in the void? it only has 1 charge into the void which is useless.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
chickenfeeder wrote:what is the purpose of the key which drops from the last soul in the void? it only has 1 charge into the void which is useless.

it open a shortcut directly to the final boss fight, and its intended that it have only 1 use per drop.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Rishab wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:what is the purpose of the key which drops from the last soul in the void? it only has 1 charge into the void which is useless.

it open a shortcut directly to the final boss fight, and its intended that it have only 1 use per drop.

Oh, I thought it is the same skill as the one given by the seal of darkness, they have one same name.
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
L H wrote:
viperosa wrote:there's a lot of skills that i cannot find, mostly procs on items is there any DOC that has them sorted?

they seem to be incomplete, cannot find bear claw or singularity and many others that i can't remember now

edit: thank you all, can find them now
Edited by viperosa 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
viperosa wrote:
L H wrote:

they seem to be incomplete, cannot find bear claw or singularity and many others that i can't remember now

Those are class skills. Look in the class pages for those. Bear Claw is a barb skill, Singularity is assassin skill. The item-only page only shows oskills obtained via items, not the skills from the class skill trees.
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
snowman41 wrote:
Dakota wrote:Where can I see all possible upgrades for the class charm?

This? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/levelchallenge2

Look around the Quest section of the Docs.

Act 4 Terror City of the Damned I am getting wrecked by somehow getting all of my equipment temporarily disabled. Any advice on what is causing it/how to prevent or avoid it?

Not exactly.... :) Lets say I'm lazy. Is there a "list" of possible class charm upgrades? Instead of going through each and every quest and seeing if it upgrades this particular charm or gives totally new one?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
viperosa wrote:they seem to be incomplete, cannot find bear claw or singularity and many others that i can't remember now

This sites header - game - tools - skillcalc

http://dev.median-xl.com/?script=skillcalc
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
found 'ring of mourning' which isn't anywhere in tiered or sacred uniques
25%fhr 200dex -100vita 14%manareg