Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Zennith wrote:
johnnxiv wrote:why dont I see anyone in Realm? Am I in the wrong one?

We're pretty late in the ladder. Everyone who's still currently playing must be in games.

New noob here sorry. I see only 1 player.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
johnnxiv wrote:
Zennith wrote:

We're pretty late in the ladder. Everyone who's still currently playing must be in games.

That means there's only one player other than you in the lobby. The rest are inside their games.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScarletEdge wrote:
johnnxiv wrote:
Zennith wrote:

That means there's only one player other than you in the lobby. The rest are inside their games.

First month of the ladder sees the most activity. Pro players quickly build up, start farming, sell their finds on forums for TG and then they quit again until next season. It's a handy way to collect tons of useless tg :P I tried doing this, but every time I get greedy and fail to sell my precious finds... So I decided to start amassing things IRL. Turns out I'm better at that. One day I'll come back because I love this mod and really wanna play Sigma when it comes out.
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
Are there any barbarian builds that can attempt to farm some uberlevels with crafts/runewords/TU alone? I have no decent SU yet
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
L H wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:What is the different between mark of the wild and gift of the wild?

Do they override eachother?

I see bloodlust from shamanka overrides mark of the wild but proc bloodlust from koth's lesson or quarak's will doesn't, why?

Bloodlust and motw are two entirely different procs. They don't override eachother. Probably just seeing the auras rotating between whatever buffs you have active.

motw and gotw are just solo/party buff variants. Gift of the Wild uses motw in a radius. motw is a single target buff.

pretty sure if I buff bloodlust from shamanka with motw on, the dmg decreases.
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
I need some tips on clawsin.
I'm still in Terror and just finished Lvl Challenge 2. For now I'm proceeding through the Acts to level and reach Destruction. Tried with Twin Fang, but I failed epically, so I respeced to Noctule. Dropped 10 skill points to Bat strike to enhance Noctule too. My dex is around 1200 points and I have 20% chance to block (using banner of duncraig TU shield). Judge sacred blade talons, topsin helm and the rest of the gear are crap (gloves and belt are honorifics with strength,res and dex, armor is still Tier 1, random rare boots).
Also, is it masochism to want to walk through at players 8 with assassin?? Has anyone done it??
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
potapo_gourouni wrote:I need some tips on clawsin.
I'm still in Terror and just finished Lvl Challenge 2. For now I'm proceeding through the Acts to level and reach Destruction. Tried with Twin Fang, but I failed epically, so I respeced to Noctule. Dropped 10 skill points to Bat strike to enhance Noctule too. My dex is around 1200 points and I have 20% chance to block (using banner of duncraig TU shield). Judge sacred blade talons, topsin helm and the rest of the gear are crap (gloves and belt are honorifics with strength,res and dex, armor is still Tier 1, random rare boots).
Also, is it masochism to want to walk through at players 8 with assassin?? Has anyone done it??

Get as much life on attack as possible. A claw craft with balefire proc words really nice.
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hey guys, what is the best farming build in your opinion? :?:
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Thanks HechtHeftig. What about life leech??
Also, most of my sockets are PAmethysts for more dex. I think I need to invest in FHR and FBR, cause I see my assa is getting locked easily when hitted by mobs, but I wonder how will I be able to maintain high dex values for high block chance and hit some FHR and FBR breakpoints at the same time.
Just hitted 90 level and went for Beacon. I'm also using Vampiric icon now and i'd like to know if it is worth it to waste a skill point on Psionic Scream too.
Forgot to mention I have 10 points in Queen of blades and a few in Blink (Perfect Being in maxed of course). I have some Skill points left and I don't know where to invest them. Was thinking of boosting Noctule, but I already have mana issues by using it.. Maybe Noctule should have stayed at 1 point??
Just to mention, Wots and WotG are at 1 skill point at the moment cause I'm not sure if they are worth.
Any merc suggestion?? Act3 abjurer?? or Act1 Priestess or something else??
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
dinhtung80 wrote:Hey guys, what is the best farming build in your opinion? :?:

Limpet laser on DestTA. All map* clean in 3 minutes + drop filter = tons of runs with tons of drops :D
Edited by Somnus 6 years.