Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
in that case you need a magical (blue) amulet with high ilvl (above 72 , preferably 99 ) and use oils of renewal on it untill it spawns with the oskill you want .
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
when watching some videos i've noticed that some people had this ingame thing telling them that they dropped some item like sacred unique or set when farming uberquest
is this realm only feature or is it effect of some program? any way to have such thing on single player?
also more technical question - is there any way to fix mouse sensitivity being slow in windowed mode?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
look in the tools section for d2stats
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
xareo2 wrote:when watching some videos i've noticed that some people had this ingame thing telling them that they dropped some item like sacred unique or set when farming uberquest
is this realm only feature or is it effect of some program? any way to have such thing on single player?
also more technical question - is there any way to fix mouse sensitivity being slow in windowed mode?

For the mouse sensitivity I do not think there is one. I use both of them and it has not occurred to me for such a problem. You can adjust your mouse speed inside the properties of your mouse I believe, I could be wrong.
Just checked to clarify, it's under mouse properties inside the "Pointer Options" tab.
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
Gekko64 wrote:look in the tools section for d2stats

thanks, it works

does it also informs me about drops of special high runes from fautz/toraja?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yes it does
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
is it true that you can no longer reroll rare rings and amulets in 2017?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:is it true that you can no longer reroll rare rings and amulets in 2017?

True story.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
What causes D-Ball Heal ? :-?
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
iamq1803 wrote:
neocrescent wrote:is it true that you can no longer reroll rare rings and amulets in 2017?

True story.

grrrr.... now im stuck with bad rare rings and amulets. still using rings and amulet since i started playing mxl again more than 1 week. still using it in terror.