Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Stereox wrote:Guys any news or issue for next patch and season ?

Nothing definitive yet but marco gives some spoilers about next patch every now and then on discord so next patch should not be very far way....
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
L H wrote:You can use wychwind on things like the ancients just fine. Find a pillar to throw them on or throw them at the ancients then just keep circling around so they stay inside the fire.

Yeah that worked in hatred and terror perfectly fine. In Destruction Korlic permanently jumped on me though. My merc was killed within 2 hits and those 3 ancients were coming after me all the time. Since you can't tank Korlic, you have to move all the time. Thus Storm Crows is more effective in order to stay alive.
BURYMEAT666
Imp
4 | 0
neocrescent wrote:so i made a clean install just now, hoping that maybe this will fix the diablo cinematics because the only thing thats ok is the audio - i cant see the movie itself. anyone knows how to fix this?

Have you tried running in different compatibility modes ?? I haven't came across that issue specifically but i know there is a difference in compatibility from XP to 7 and such..
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
BURYMEAT666 wrote:
neocrescent wrote:so i made a clean install just now, hoping that maybe this will fix the diablo cinematics because the only thing thats ok is the audio - i cant see the movie itself. anyone knows how to fix this?

Have you tried running in different compatibility modes ?? I haven't came across that issue specifically but i know there is a difference in compatibility from XP to 7 and such..

tried win xp sp3 and win xp sp2, even win 7 - still the same. just audio and blackscreen.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
neocrescent wrote:
BURYMEAT666 wrote:

tried win xp sp3 and win xp sp2, even win 7 - still the same. just audio and blackscreen.

Maybe video mode needs some adjustment, glide have a lot of such settings, try them
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Rishab wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
BURYMEAT666 wrote:

Maybe video mode needs some adjustment, glide have a lot of such settings, try them

playing on a old laptop, tried it already and it cant handle glide. playing at direct 3d.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
going to ignore the cinematics now, after all i can still play the mod w/o it.
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
is there any specific amount of MF i should aim for if i want to mainly find set items? Also what are some decent ways to amass a lot of MF outside of using mystic orbs on rings/amu?
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
xareo2 wrote:is there any specific amount of MF i should aim for if i want to mainly find set items? Also what are some decent ways to amass a lot of MF outside of using mystic orbs on rings/amu?

don't use any MF if you only want set items
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
why no mf?