Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Itayush wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Sorcs can get lots of +skills and spell damage and -enemy resist from a crafted staff.

In previous versions it was possible to upgrade a weapon to rare. That‘s why. But that‘s not working anymore. Except with the charsi quest reward.

Got it, thanks! :)

PS: Anyone knows why I haven't found a single El rune yet(just started new char, lvl 14 atm), but I found about 10 other runes (Eld, Nef, Eth, Tir, Ith)?
Is it because I am playing with /players 8 and the monsters are too strong to drop such weak rune?

It's the random number generator. A sign that it's a good random number generator is: You don't necessarily get the things which chances to occor are highest. Don't worry about it, you can just downgrade runes putting it into the cube.
Itayush
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Itayush wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Sorcs can get lots of +skills and spell damage and -enemy resist from a crafted staff.

In previous versions it was possible to upgrade a weapon to rare. That‘s why. But that‘s not working anymore. Except with the charsi quest reward.

Got it, thanks! :)

PS: Anyone knows why I haven't found a single El rune yet(just started new char, lvl 14 atm), but I found about 10 other runes (Eld, Nef, Eth, Tir, Ith)?
Is it because I am playing with /players 8 and the monsters are too strong to drop such weak rune?

It's the random number generator. A sign that it's a good random number generator is: You don't necessarily get the things which chances to occor are highest. Don't worry about it, you can just downgrade runes putting it into the cube.

That's awesome! One of the many great things this mod seem to offer :)
And I did not know you can downgrade a rune, I'll definitely do that.
I really appreciate your help and patience.
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
What exactly does Sky Siege do (attack type, damage type, etc.)?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bitech wrote:What exactly does Sky Siege do (attack type, damage type, etc.)?

It teleports to targets and strikes your enemies with shrapnel from your bow (like Pounce zon). It carries 20% weapon damage.

Watch a video here: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=151587#p151587
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi!
What is the affect of Nightwalker skill - necromancer? I read the description but I don't understand that much.
It boost all the malice tree? poison + weapon damage??
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Malice tree damage skills are: funeral pyre, boneyard, rotting flesh and pestilence. Nightwalker gives +4% to malice damage synergy per base level, which means +4% to the total damage of those skills. I.e. with 25 points in Nightwalker all malice tree spells deal double damage.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:Malice tree damage skills are: funeral pyre, boneyard, rotting flesh and pestilence. Nightwalker gives +4% to malice damage synergy per base level, which means +4% to the total damage of those skills. I.e. with 25 points in Nightwalker all malice tree spells deal double damage.

Hmm... i thought it affects energy factor synergy (like 100% synergy will double energy damage boost.. maybe strenght/dex for pestilence too). Like if you have "Energy: 150% damage" in desctiption of malice tree skill - with 100% damage synergy from Nightwalker it will give you 300% instead.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:
suchbalance wrote:Malice tree damage skills are: funeral pyre, boneyard, rotting flesh and pestilence. Nightwalker gives +4% to malice damage synergy per base level, which means +4% to the total damage of those skills. I.e. with 25 points in Nightwalker all malice tree spells deal double damage.

Hmm... i thought it affects energy factor synergy (like 100% synergy will double energy damage boost.. maybe strenght/dex for pestilence too). Like if you have "Energy: 150% damage" in desctiption of malice tree skill - with 100% damage synergy from Nightwalker it will give you 300% instead.

I think its a separate damage multiplier, the same way Runemaster gives different defense multiplier from ED and TCD. I noticed this when I checked the Funeral Pyre oskill damage vs Funeral Pyre with Nightwalker bonus. I could barely reach 1/4 of the damage I reached with the actual skill when I tried the oskill, and that's taking into consideration the difference in skill level.
Itayush
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hey, I am a sorc and I just found my first Gift Box.
To my understanding, it supposed to be 3 items for your specific class, so how come I got 2 Sorc items and 1 Necro item?
Is that a bug? I was supposed to get a Staff(item class Staff) and it gave me a necro staff by mistake?
Edited by Itayush 6 years.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Sorceress can get sorc armor, sorc weapon(orb, sorc crystal sword and staff) and any staff, including other class specific staves, from giftbox

Edit: So no, it's not a bug.