Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Blau97
Invader
9 | 0
ShadowDawn wrote:
Blau97 wrote:I killed Imperius (asshole) and now i have the ability to summon Edyrems, they are useless, why?

Edyrems are used for some specific ubers, in which they can break enemy shields in order for you to be able to damage them.

That and they can be used as weak meatshields for teleporting into dangerous areas.

Other than that they are pretty useless though.

Thank you.
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi!
Does +%Spell damage include %physical/magical damage, or only %cold/fire/lightning/poison damage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dinhtung80 wrote:Hi!
Does +%Spell damage include %physical/magical damage?

yes
CousinAvi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello!
I'm struggling to find a character that does well end-game. I can never seem to get to "end-game" gear but mid-game seems pretty easily attainable at lvl 120. My question is what is the best strategy to start finding good amounts of SU's and where are the best places to farm. I can easily do terror TA, K3K, and some of my chars can do destruction storymode, but as soon as i touch a destruction uber like TA, K3K, duncraig i get wrecked so fast. I have full "mid-game" gear on multiple characters but can't find a good place to farm between terror ubers and destr ubers. Also what is a good class that can farm destr ubers with decent safety/reliability with mid-game gear(minimal SU's). xbox necro gets wrecked, iron spiral barb doesn't do enough damage right now and ends up getting overwhelmed because of it. Pouncezon seems highly reliable on godly crafted weapon and dies fast too. I don't think I like the melee play style, looking for a "drop these skills and kite".
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
CousinAvi wrote:xbox necro gets wrecked

PC necro master race.

xbow nec does wonders in startled witch for instance, what do you mean he "gets wrecked" ?
CousinAvi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:
CousinAvi wrote:xbox necro gets wrecked

PC necro master race.

xbow nec does wonders in startled witch for instance, what do you mean he "gets wrecked" ?

handful of immune pets, except poison, i have max resists and like 10k life, 50k-ish defense, havent explored skills too much to see if things boost it. But If anything teleports to me, or i get hit with AOE its pretty close to 1 shot in destr ubers.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Use death ward. Rathma's chosen is pretty useless in comparison for general farming or ubers since you can just click summon and immediately target with widow maker to clear the screen before the minion gets hit.

Tantrum paladin, broadside/Nagi assassin, Bowzon, trap rat. All of these can effectively use drop and kite.
Savou
Skeleton
2 | 0
It's entirely possible that this is just me, but last time I played, be it.. probably over 1-2 years ago, lifesteal was rather strong but now it feels like it's been nerfed quite a lot. A Bowzon I'm playing at the moment is struggling hard to leech any life or mana. Is there perhaps something I'm missing?

https://gyazo.com/bcc79806b71ad581906eadd3c5a02f2a Doesn't feel like I have that little of a leech either, but would love some feedback on this as I am clearly a scrub at Median still.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Life steal only works with physical damage.
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
For some reason cant seem to find the torajan jungles entrance... Kurast docks, just below the hut of Alkor, right?