Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sofawall wrote:Am I missing something, or is Destruction Baal just nuts?

The patch notes explain he is an uberboss now.
aerir
Skeleton
3 | 0
Zennith wrote:
aerir wrote:Just started median xl, where can i farm gold on a1 to buy more oil of craft?

Pretty much just pick up and sell apples and jewelery for early gold. Or try underground passage for cave snappers as they drop a bit of gold.

Thanks, sorted out the gold problem and reroll a new character anyway :mrgreen:
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Ok I recently started playing again and with all the new changes I just need a bit of clarification on the following.

Are there any minigames / sidequests that still exist ? (at the destruction level of the game)
I found out signets of skills can drop in the new jungle area and monster tokens are still in the game.
Is there anything else im missing from just small sidestuff to do in the world ? (ofc I don't include anything in specific uber areas)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ethario wrote:Ok I recently started playing again and with all the new changes I just need a bit of clarification on the following.

Are there any minigames / sidequests that still exist ? (at the destruction level of the game)
I found out signets of skills can drop in the new jungle area and monster tokens are still in the game.
Is there anything else im missing from just small sidestuff to do in the world ? (ofc I don't include anything in specific uber areas)

Emblems to upgrade Laz charm. Minigames were removed. Dunno what you mean by sidequests. Only challenges are LC1 (lvl 50 hatred tran athulua), ennead (lvl 80 class charm), and LC2 (lvl 90 death projector on terror). Other than that, just black road challenge (no lvl requirement) and signets of skill/learning I suppose.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
L H wrote:
Ethario wrote:Ok I recently started playing again and with all the new changes I just need a bit of clarification on the following.

Emblems to upgrade Laz charm. Minigames were removed. Dunno what you mean by sidequests. Only challenges are LC1 (lvl 50 hatred tran athulua), ennead (lvl 80 class charm), and LC2 (lvl 90 death projector on terror). Other than that, just black road challenge (no lvl requirement) and signets of skill/learning I suppose.

Ok cool I just meant side stuff like the old side area with all the witches and the baal minigame. Just worried with all the patches I would miss some small things but as I read your answer it seems most things just got removed and nothing added or it got moved someplace else.
aerir
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is the waypoint in durance of hate level 2 disabled? I can't seem to activate it, I didn't try to do it the first time when I reached this level as my game froze
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerir wrote:Is the waypoint in durance of hate level 2 disabled? I can't seem to activate it, I didn't try to do it the first time when I reached this level as my game froze

Bugs out on occasion. Just use a TP and it should fix the click error and make the waypoint clickable again.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
question for assassins using WOTG. do you always max this skill?
Aseki
Prowler
18 | 0
Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge)

I have a question, is there a "crafting recipe" where you can just craft a magic items into a "crafted - orange color" similar to D2?
From this recipe it said that there is a "Crafted Sacred Items" - Is this referred to a magically crafted item or shrined crafted item?

I looked through documentation and it used to have it. I assume it was removed? Is this correct?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If you mean like the "blood" prefix crafts in d2 , no.

You can shrine craft yellow sacred bases (rare) , already crafted sacreds to re-roll their stats and honorific sacreds.