Discuss Median XL!
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Justarandomguy wrote:sigh, i didnt use morph, and also tried to kill talic last, still didnt work ;_;

You should redownload the archive from moddb and replace patch_d2.mpq with the new one, there was a fix a few days ago. Before that fix it was impossible to complete that part of BRC on single player.
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:
Justarandomguy wrote:sigh, i didnt use morph, and also tried to kill talic last, still didnt work ;_;

You should redownload the archive from moddb and replace patch_d2.mpq with the new one, there was a fix a few days ago. Before that fix it was impossible to complete that part of BRC on single player.

actually i just installed the game with median xl launcher (or w/e it's called) 3 days ago, but i'll give it a try.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Justarandomguy wrote:actually i just installed the game with median xl launcher (or w/e it's called) 3 days ago, but i'll give it a try.

Well, if you are using the launcher then it should download the new version on its own, so idk what's the problem here unfortunately.
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
do i have to complete trial of contrition before trial of knowledge? i mean do i have to do it by oder like fear>greed>contrition>...?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Justarandomguy wrote:do i have to complete trial of contrition before trial of knowledge? i mean do i have to do it by oder like fear>greed>contrition>...?

Nah, order doesn't matter.
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:
Justarandomguy wrote:do i have to complete trial of contrition before trial of knowledge? i mean do i have to do it by oder like fear>greed>contrition>...?

Nah, order doesn't matter.

well, then i guess this is the point i should say "fk it" and move on, i think i can live without BRC skill anyway. :D
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Justarandomguy wrote:well, then i guess this is the point i should say "fk it" and move on, i think i can live without BRC skill anyway. :D

If you can complete other stages of BRC and killing King Koth is the only part that causing a problem, then my guess is that launcher didn't updated your mod version to the relevant for some reason. Anyway, there is no level restriction for BRC, you can finish it at any time.
MrWhirlygig
Prowler
15 | 0
Quick Question, been farming TA for a while now, and finally found some good gear, upgraded and have about 75% more MF than my previous set up, but it seems to have actually hurt my chances. I was running TA finding 2-3 set pieces and 2-3 SU items each run, and have done about 3 full runs now and found 0 set pieces and only 3 SU items. Anyone know what my deal is?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MrWhirlygig wrote:Quick Question, been farming TA for a while now, and finally found some good gear, upgraded and have about 75% more MF than my previous set up, but it seems to have actually hurt my chances. I was running TA finding 2-3 set pieces and 2-3 SU items each run, and have done about 3 full runs now and found 0 set pieces and only 3 SU items. Anyone know what my deal is?

I think the dropchances in TA have been reduced in general. I'm not the only one who noticed that btw. I talked to other people on the server and they felt the same.

Before patch 1.2 I usually got 10-15 SU's + sets in total each run (with about 600 MF) Now I have 540 MF and only get 4-6 SU's + sets in total each run. That's a cut of around 50%.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
What's the fastest farmer for Tengaze? Apparently melee chars aren't cutting it