Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
rambok
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
oh .. i didnt think about that. So i cant orb! Thanks!

And i can only cube with oil of luck and oil of conjuration right? :D
rambok
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
What happens when i get oil of luck failed then cube oil of renewal on my eth broad sword?

I have not tried before and afraid of doing this :shock:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
rambok wrote:What happens when i get oil of luck failed then cube oil of renewal on my eth broad sword?

You can't Oil of Luck eth items (probably not Oil of Conjuration either, but haven't tried it). If you use Oil of Renewal, it will reroll as non-eth.

About all you can do is make sure your base item and the jewels you're using are absolutely perfect for you, and that one jewel has the "Indestructible" mod if the item is eth.
rambok
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Solfege wrote:
rambok wrote:What happens when i get oil of luck failed then cube oil of renewal on my eth broad sword?

You can't Oil of Luck eth items (probably not Oil of Conjuration either, but haven't tried it). If you use Oil of Renewal, it will reroll as non-eth.

About all you can do is make sure your base item and the jewels you're using are absolutely perfect for you, and that one jewel has the "Indestructible" mod if the item is eth.

Okay!
Thank you so much :D
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For wolf weapon make sure you use jewels with 15% ias
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
jwei92 wrote:
Stereox wrote:Mine would be like this :

Few backtracks and looks very complicated, but easy to do if you do this routinely. Also cover all of the maps.
One run took 5-8 mins on Pestilence Necro

Think you could post your build/gear?

Maxed pestilence and that armor morph. Gear is rares with high Def/-15% poison pierce, crafted with Shimmering. I had like 300k def can do TA quite easy
sinatra
Prowler
18 | 0
Hey guys. I'm using a bow druid. Will it be better if i sock my bow with rainbown for cb or jah for dmg? i actually got 45cb
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
If your physical damage is lacking definitely go for Jah. Despite everyone saying to go for 100% CB it is entirely unnecessary- all you need is a healthy chunk. Do not sacrifice too many stats or actual damage for copious CB.
sinatra
Prowler
18 | 0
Naabaanit wrote:If your physical damage is lacking definitely go for Jah. Despite everyone saying to go for 100% CB it is entirely unnecessary- all you need is a healthy chunk. Do not sacrifice too many stats or actual damage for copious CB.

Thanks, going to give a test!
fartybreath
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a reason to stack resistances beyond your max resistance or no? I am not understanding this concept.