Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stereox wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
pernkeb wrote:Is there any equipment that decreases mana? I currently have around 5k mana and it degens faster than I can spend it and I have to have to hit 6-7 times to get it up as wolf. Also am I a complete fool for socketing elemental runes in regular gear? I can't tell if they actually help or not.

You mean "increase" mana? Your mana solutions:
Teganze Pendant
Teganze Pendant
Amulet

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 70
+1 to All Skills
+10% to Fire Spell Damage
+10% to Lightning Spell Damage
+10% to Cold Spell Damage
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Mana +(20 to 30)%
Elemental Resists +10%
+(13 to 38) Mana after each Kill
Wyand's Fervor
Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
/
Void (Xis)
, and spam Mana Pulse.
Generally, it's better to use elemental runes to create Runewords than to use it in regular gear.

I believe he really meant to reduce his mana.

Since mana regen based on percentage, so fewer mana -> fewer mana regen -> fewer mana degen -> more %mana per hit

Well, I think it's better to equip the gear with those items to keep mana up all times rather than find the way to reduce total mana ;-|
and with 2-3 hits Mana Pulse u get full mana easily.
Obernot
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the responses.
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
Hello guys first time playing on Sinwar...

is tantrumdin still anygood ? and what nerfs did he got ?

thx :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
so do some set items and some SU items have a higher chance of appearing than others??(i dont mean su versus ssu vrs sssu when i sayu SU i am talking just Sacred uni in general... i know s/ss/sss makes a difference so not talking about that.. ive now done TA 200 times and ive seen certain set p[ieces and SU pieces ALOT as in 20 times or more... so i just wondered if within the list of Set and or SU items there are different weights or quality lvls (not like the game uses em but to make sub list with different % chances of appearing in a given location or a couple differnet pr0ablity sub list

i understand that certain SSU items will be harder to see drop etc than SU items but within the set of all SU items of SU quality are some weighted to drop with a higher %? or within the set of all set items are some weighted to drop with a higher %
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradr wrote:so do some set items and some SU items have a higher chance of appearing than others?? (i dont mean su versus ssu vrs sssu when i sayu SU i am talking just Sacred uni in general... i know s/ss/sss makes a difference so not talking about that.. ive now done TA 200 times and ive seen certain set p[ieces and SU pieces ALOT as in 20 times or more... so i just wondered if within the list of Set and or SU items there are different weights or quality lvls (not like the game uses em but to make sub list with different % chances of appearing in a given location or a couple differnet pr0ablity sub list

i understand that certain SSU items will be harder to see drop etc than SU items but within the set of all SU items of SU quality are some weighted to drop with a higher %? or within the set of all set items are some weighted to drop with a higher %

Yes, the bottom line is the higher the qlvl, the rarer the item.

We all know TA is supposed to be the best place for general farming but you should run other spots like Duncraig, Cows... These places might have lower drop rates but you might come across some high qlvl items or some parts of the set you desire :)
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:so do some set items and some SU items have a higher chance of appearing than others??(i dont mean su versus ssu vrs sssu when i sayu SU i am talking just Sacred uni in general... i know s/ss/sss makes a difference so not talking about that.. ive now done TA 200 times and ive seen certain set p[ieces and SU pieces ALOT as in 20 times or more... so i just wondered if within the list of Set and or SU items there are different weights or quality lvls (not like the game uses em but to make sub list with different % chances of appearing in a given location or a couple differnet pr0ablity sub list

Marco posted a chart for dorps in destruction a while back on discord. I'm guessing it hasn't changed much since then, if at all. Its pretty straightforward.

http://dev.median-xl.com/?script=treasureclass_new
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
hey guys is tantrum din anygood these days ? and what nerfs did he got ? ty !
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:
bradr wrote:so do some set items and some SU items have a higher chance of appearing than others?? (i dont mean su versus ssu vrs sssu when i sayu SU i am talking just Sacred uni in general... i know s/ss/sss makes a difference so not talking about that.. ive now done TA 200 times and ive seen certain set p[ieces and SU pieces ALOT as in 20 times or more... so i just wondered if within the list of Set and or SU items there are different weights or quality lvls (not like the game uses em but to make sub list with different % chances of appearing in a given location or a couple differnet pr0ablity sub list

We all know TA is supposed to be the best place for general farming but you should run other spots like Duncraig, Cows... These places might have lower drop rates but you might come across some high qlvl items or some parts of the set you desire :)

duncraig cant farm .. dodge the barrells gets me before i can make it worth doing .. dcows i might try though
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nvm, Gekko64 corrected it.
Edited by iamq1803 6 years.