Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
ChuckNoRis wrote:
madgod wrote:Is there a "best" character to do all the uber quests with? like what character would be the easiest
all characters can do all ubers . but not all builds can .

Well yeah thats what i guessed i just wasnt sure the easiest build to conquer them.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
I can't seem to summon King Koth in Terror for the BRC.
I got the Dark Portal Skill, but it isn't usable before/while/after fighting the ancients.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Crowned wrote:I can't seem to summon King Koth in Terror for the BRC.
I got the Dark Portal Skill, but it isn't usable before/while/after fighting the ancients.

Make sure you're not using a morph or a skill that prevent the use of ranged attacks. Right now there's a conflict between the spawn of the red portals and such skills.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:Make sure you're not using a morph or a skill that prevent the use of ranged attacks. Right now there's a conflict between the spawn of the red portals and such skills.

Thanks, got it to work. It was kind of awkward with the morph, since I used the treewarden and didn't really got the whole Diablo experience, but what can you do.
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hi, i cant get Dark Tome from The Summoner in ACt2 destruct.

Allways i kill her, the game crahs when the Dark Tome drop on floor, i ask a friend to kill he to me, but when he give me the book the game crashs again
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
is there a difference in drop chance for sacred unique base items, depending on location?

i've been farming the absolute bajeezus out of /p8 tran athulua for over a month now, and i've gotten approximately 788,876,456 flails (including a couple requiem's), 198,265,368 caps, 678,356 sash's, and exactly ZERO quilted armors.

so, would i have a higher drop bias for different base items in duncraig, or fauzt, or somewhere else, for example?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hitsuokami wrote:Hi, i cant get Dark Tome from The Summoner in ACt2 destruct.

Allways i kill her, the game crahs when the Dark Tome drop on floor, i ask a friend to kill he to me, but when he give me the book the game crashs again

Do you play with launcher? D2Stats?
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Hitsuokami wrote:Hi, i cant get Dark Tome from The Summoner in ACt2 destruct.

Do you play with launcher? D2Stats?

i Used D2Stats, i try run for laucher many times, but no work (W7 Ultimate maybe), but D2Stats workly normally, the only problem is the Dark Tome Iten
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hitsuokami wrote:i Used D2Stats, i try run for laucher many times, but no work (W7 Ultimate maybe), but D2Stats workly normally, the only problem is the Dark Tome Iten

Try getting the totem without D2stats. If that doesn't work you fucked up the installation somewhere.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
todeshund89 wrote:so, would i have a higher drop bias for different base items in duncraig, or fauzt, or somewhere else, for example?

Duncraig has a sacred bias towards heavier/rarer base items like class-specific stuff (naginatas, hand of god, etc), and heavy armors (ancient armors, gilded shields, etc)