Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Quick question: I heard that unholy pally melee is quite fun, is there a guide for that ? I only found [2017] holy pally, which seems to be a caster.
jespence
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
Does %spell damage effect my curare damage on procs like javelin or javelin nova?

Does ttad only work on melee?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zamolxes77 wrote:Quick question: I heard that unholy pally melee is quite fun, is there a guide for that ? I only found [2017] holy pally, which seems to be a caster.

Use the outdated guide. It's mostly correct. Just put more points into euphoria and you are fine. https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1552

Superbeast and Terrorstrike give you a nice amount of spell damage, euphoria a nice pierce and with stormlord you can easily get much energy factor spell damage too. Your gear just needs to proc a lot of useful spells and he will cut through any army with ease. Also the set is basically worth 5 sigs anyone can obtain it.
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
When crafting a jewel, can I use any jewel, any ilvl ? How do I know the ilvl of the jewel, same like in vanilla D2?

Also what to do with the blue jewelry ? Can be used for crafting like in Vanilla ? Is it worth trying to roll the mods on it or just sell and use mystic orbs on rares ?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
are all of the summoned uber bosses now through kill+portal access? or are they hidden in area of the game
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
i was running in a game with my son (he has a different account then me) and we both got a green massage saying dual logging was detected and to return to town? so what did i do wrong and is this really going to be an issue with the threat of ban all the time? or was it maybe a fluke and i dont need to worry about it?
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1.Why Scorpion Blade proc has 4 knife? I add the MKV 21 points, and I normal cast Scorpion Blade is OK, throws 9 knife.
2.Is Striking Proc work on the weapon damage but no physics skills, etc Great Hunt(Amazon)?

sorry for my poor english...
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fudarfire wrote:i was running in a game with my son (he has a different account then me) and we both got a green massage saying dual logging was detected and to return to town? so what did i do wrong and is this really going to be an issue with the threat of ban all the time? or was it maybe a fluke and i dont need to worry about it?

You cant use 2 characters from the same account. Just for mule purposes.
One of you should make an other account and it will be fine.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
codewdy wrote:1.Why Scorpion Blade proc has 4 knife? I add the MKV 21 points, and I normal cast Scorpion Blade is OK, throws 9 knife.
2.Is Striking Proc work on the weapon damage but no physics skills, etc Great Hunt(Amazon)?

1. Dunno, tried this and i consider it as issue as well.
2. As long as they have %Weapon Damage, they work. Life/Mana on Attack also work with Twin Fang Strike which does not have %Weapon Damage
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
codewdy wrote:1.Why Scorpion Blade proc has 4 knife? I add the MKV 21 points, and I normal cast Scorpion Blade is OK, throws 9 knife.

1 . because the proc does not work the same as the skill itself .the proc does not benefit from MkV points . in order to have more blades from proc , they can only be increased with
Skull of Viz-Jaq'taar

2. "on striking" works with the weapon damage skills / the skills that carry weapon damage + the initial succesfull melee hit